F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here ! - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here ! within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; F1 2012 season is nearly upon us ...go hammy and mclaren and heikki angrybirds anyway for everyone else lets keep ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Cool F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here !

F1 2012 season is nearly upon us ...go hammy and mclaren and heikki angrybirds

anyway for everyone else lets keep it all in here chat , results , info , lies , bernie's daughter fotos

cant wait ...

2012 FIA Formula One World Championship Race Calendar

01 QANTAS AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX (Melbourne) 16 - 18 Mar
    02 PETRONAS MALAYSIA GRAND PRIX (Kuala Lumpur) 23 - 25 Mar
    03 UBS CHINESE GRAND PRIX (Shanghai) 13 - 15 Apr
    04 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX (Sakhir) 20 - 22 Apr
    05 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPAÑA SANTANDER 2012 (Catalunya) 11 - 13 May
    06 GRAND PRIX DE MONACO 2012 (Monte Carlo) 24 - 27 May
    07 GRAND PRIX DU CANADA 2012 (Montréal) 08 - 10 Jun
    08 GRAND PRIX OF EUROPE (Valencia) 22 - 24 Jun
    09 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (Silverstone) 06 - 08 Jul
    10 GROSSER PREIS SANTANDER VON DEUTSCHLAND 2012 (Hockenheim) 20 - 22 Jul
    11 ENI MAGYAR NAGYDÍJ 2012 (Budapest) 27 - 29 Jul
    12 SHELL BELGIAN GRAND PRIX (Spa-Francorchamps) 31 Aug - 02 Sep
    13 GRAN PREMIO SANTANDER D'ITALIA 2012 (Monza) 07 - 09 Sep
    14 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX (Singapore) 21 - 23 Sep
    15 JAPANESE GRAND PRIX (Suzuka) 05 - 07 Oct
    16 1 KOREAN GRAND PRIX (Yeongam) 12 - 14 Oct
    17 1 AIRTEL INDIAN GRAND PRIX (New Delhi) 26 - 28 Oct
    18 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX (Yas Marina) 02 - 04 Nov
    19 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX (Austin) 16 - 18 Nov
    20 GRANDE PRÊMIO DO BRASIL 2012 (São Paulo) 23 - 25 Nov

click: formula1.com/default.html

click: autosport.com/f1/

tamara ecclestone ...bernies daughter !!
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 03-16-2012 at 08:12 AM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    They are predicting on F1 technical that come Qualy the Mercedes cars might have the DRS open over half the lap.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Okay, in a better video it can be seen that he is downshifting for the 130R.And the sound.Mesmerizing.
    Amazing footage. I wish formula 1 coverage had any of that character to it anymore. Just show in-car cameras doing complete laps for at least 3/5 of the time. None of this cut to this angle/that angle, jump to the guy in the pits while the pass you waited for 15 min. happens, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    The Reinmeister did it.I know it was just Friday Practice but he topped the time sheets for the first time in Friday Practice since 2004.

The old fart still has it in him.
    Wow. I wonder if this car is set up completely different in his favor over Rosberg. I don't ever recall him being anything like 3 sec. faster.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

This thread rules.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Quote Originally Posted by mycologist View Post
    Wow. I wonder if this car is set up completely different in his favor over Rosberg. I don't ever recall him being anything like 3 sec. faster.
    Maybe, maybe he is more comfortable in this car or maybe it's just practice and conclusions should be avoided based on performance in practice.

Last year Seb held back until Q3 and then he was 2 seconds faster. The whole paddock took a crap in their pants.
    He was already a 2 time champion by the start of the first race.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Anyone else staying up to watch quali?I'm psyched,cannot wait.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Yuuup. Did you notice there is no F1 debrief before Qualy?

I don't get home from work til 11 then it's on at 12.

I Support ClubWRX
    The Ferrari looks like another dud.

Vettel seems to be in trouble.It looks like it could be Mclaren's or Merc's year.

And Grojean,what a comeback debut.There is still hope for Kimi.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    And Hamilton put the field behind him without even running the last lap
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

I hope this is a sign of things to come, Ferrari are nowhere. Mercedes AMG F1 has a Car that qualifies well but won't have the race pace to stay in the DRS zone often enough to win.

Sweetest of all the MP-4 27 is a fully realized car like we haven't seen from McLaren since 2008.

I Support ClubWRX
    If either Alonso or Massa criticize the car, they will be gone (ask Alain Prost).

If the new rulebook doesn't benefit Ferrari, it will be gone.

There is no point in FIA's eyes to institute rules that don't directly benefit Ferrari, and there is no point in Ferrari's eyes to have drivers that don't win either because or despite the car.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

The car is a DOG, Alonso can say more than Massa. Massa will be canned first. Perez is ready for the Scuderia.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    The car is a DOG, Alonso can say more than Massa. Massa will be canned first. Perez is ready for the Scuderia.
    They won't think the car is worse relatively than the 126CK Red Cadillac, and that was a complete mobile chicane in which they nonetheless scored wins. The only good thing to come out of Ferrari this season will be the inevitable sacking of Alonso once the nerves start showing (though I have sympathy for Massa, who will indeed likely leave first as you say). Next year the rules will be heavily revised to make sure Ferrari do not get caught out again.

In fact it would not surprise me to see Ferrari insist on the elimination of DRS as long as their cars are slower.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Fernando Alonso says Ferrari must react quickly if it is to stand a chance in the championship following a very disappointing first qualifying of the year in Melbourne.

The Spaniard qualified in 12th position after spinning off in Q2, although he admitted he did not have the pace to do much better had he not made that mistake.

With the Ferrari proving to be off the pace of the leading outfits already, Alonso conceded the Maranello squad cannot afford a slow recovery like last year if it wants to stay in the championship fight.

"If we improve the car quickly we can target important things like the championship, etc. If we don't improve the car quickly then we won't be able to do it," Alonso told reporters after qualifying.

"Last year I was 1.4 seconds off the first, and this year I'm a second off the first in Q2. So we are better than last year, so to speak.

"What happens is that we need to improve. Last year we were 1.4 seconds behind and we won the ninth race at Silverstone. This year we can't wait until the ninth race to win a grand prix. We have to do it much earlier."

Alonso admitted Ferrari has failed to reach the target of hitting the ground running with its new car, and says now the team must do its best to recover.

read more: autosport.com/news/id/98127

--------------------------

Felipe Massa reckons Ferrari's plight may be even worse than the team feared after he could only qualify 16th for Formula 1's Australian Grand Prix season-opener in Melbourne.

The Brazilian's team-mate Fernando Alonso was a second faster, but only 12th on the grid having spun off in Q2.

"I am very disappointed: this is not the start to the season I was expecting or hoping for," said Massa.

"It was difficult right from the start of FP3: the balance of the car was never what I wanted and I never managed to get a clean lap. I was always lacking grip, both on the mediums and the softs and I suffered with oversteer on entry and understeer on exit.

"I don't know why, but the car seemed to be worse than in winter testing, maybe down to the characteristics of this circuit.

"Now we will try and do what we can in the race tomorrow. It will not be easy, because I will start from a long way back, but I will give it my all. I don't think we'll be able to do just a single stop, but will have to try and make up the ground lost today in qualifying."

read more: autosport.com/news/id/98119

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition