F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here ! - Page 18
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here ! within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What a qualifying session. With rain predicted tomorrow,is there anything more you could ask for. If you have never seen ...

I Support ClubWRX
    What a qualifying session. With rain predicted tomorrow,is there anything more you could ask for. If you have never seen an F1 race, tomorrow will be a great time to start.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What a FANTASTIC,FANTASTIC,final race of the year. IMHO you simply cannot ask anything more of F1. One of the best races ever. Changing conditions, Vettel's spin,wheel banging.

Poor Hulkenberg. Victory was so close. Maybe a wee bit too over zealous overtaking on a wet track. Hopefully Force India will continue improving with the reported cash influx into the teams coffers.

Congratulations Vettel & Red Bull.

Kimi Raikkonen as always entertains. His off track excursion & that brave overtake on Schumacer.

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Fantastic article on Jalopnik today: How I Got To Drive A Real McLaren Formula One Car
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

I Support ClubWRX
    Awesome race! Now we have to wait till next season :/ I'm going to talk my girl into a vacation to TX next year!
    Rod
    2014 WRX SWP Premium sedan
    Stink-Eye Mob #57
    "Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility" - rarrior

I Support ClubWRX
    nsfw***

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    LOL that's real funny! Just leave me alone.. stop bothering me... The ICE Man!
    Ya just got to love him. One of the great pilots.. Class act :P
    Rod
    2014 WRX SWP Premium sedan
    Stink-Eye Mob #57
    "Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility" - rarrior

I Support ClubWRX
    Lotus made huge strides this year, and with Coca-cola on board (through Burn energy drink) for next year, they may be a real contender. Not that 4th place wasn't this year. They may have fought harder for third had they not employed the flying frenchman.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I Support ClubWRX
    Bottas replaces Senna at Williams | Planet F1 | Formula One News

The 23-year-old Bottas, who has made several Friday practice appearances for the Grove-based squad this year, will race alongside Pastor Maldonado.
    "In Pastor and Valtteri we have two of the most exciting talents in motor racing and I am especially excited about what 2013 can bring for Williams," said team boss Sir Frank Williams.
    "Pastor has always demonstrated remarkable pace and this year has seen him mature as a racing driver. Valtteri is quite simply one of the most talented young racing drivers I have come across and we expect great things from him in the future. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank our departing driver Bruno Senna for his hard work over the past year and wish him the best of luck going forward.''
    Bottas won the 2011 GP3 Championship and spent the past three seasons as Williams' test driver.
    ''It has always been my life-long dream to compete in the Formula One World Championship," the Finn said.
    "To do so with one of the most legendary teams in the sport is incredibly special. I've really enjoyed my three years with Williams so far and feel very at home here so my goal was always to stay for 2013 and progress to a race seat. I'm looking forward to getting my Formula One career started and enjoying a lot of success with Williams.''
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Registered User GuntherGoldenrod's Avatar
    Was a little disappointed that Vettel won the championship, don't really care for that dude. Kimi has always been my favorite driver, and hopefully Lotus will have a consistently fast car next year to challenge for the WDC. It should be an interesting year, especially with Perez going to McLaren.

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Sounds like it. I can't say I've believed his protestations of his innocence over the last year, so I wouldn't be surprised if something comes of this. He seems to be one very greedy man. But, at 82, he can't continue for much longer regardless of the outcome of this case. I'm keen to see what a younger replacement might bring to F1.

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    6 days to Qualy. I can't wait to see how things shake out.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~