F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here ! - Page 17
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here ! within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I miss alcohol and tobacco advertising....

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    I miss alcohol and tobacco advertising.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    I miss alcohol and tobacco advertising.
    The JPS Lotus was a very pretty car.

Also, in Group C, Lancia Martini, Rothmans Porsche, and Silk Cut Jaguar.

In fact Silk Cut were brilliant at it. They rented out entire sides of buildings, over which they draped huge purple fabrics, and cut them. No wording, no nothing. Huge purple fabrics, sliced down the middle. Genius stuff.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX

Re: F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here !

Don't forget the Marlboro Ferrari or the Lucky Strike BAR.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Marlboro McLaren, West McLaren and so on. The Marlboro cars were always pretty.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX

Re: F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here !

Great inaugural USGP. Turn one seems to have the best seats in town. Vettel is turning into something of a whiny baby. & McLaren will probably miss moments like these next year when Hamilton leaves.

And Ferrari have once again proved to be sneaky bastards. Poor Massa will have to endure more of treatment like this. That's what he signed up for.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    What a USGP! Is it just be or did COTA provide for 2-3x the passing of most the other circuits on the calendar? It seemed mid pack drivers were swapping places 2-4 times per lap, sometimes passing multiple people in a turn!

I jumped out of my seat when Hamilton passed Vettel. I know Redbull is cheating somehow on Vettel's car, and are using Webber as a control so they can say "Look only Vettel is that fast because he's that good, Mark is 1.x secs slower, it's not the car...promise!!"

Vettel is a helluva driver don't get me wrong, all of them at F1 level are, but mid season when redbull had to "cool it" over the hidden chassis adjuster they were using after qualifying to alter ride height (blatant cheating), and the ECU tuning that was still holding the throttle open to blow exhaust for downforce, Vettel was a mid pack finisher and qualifier for a few races.

As for Ferrari, I honestly was expecting a Senna vs. Prost wreck him in the first turn to save the championship type of confrontation, but the sneaky trans seal was good enough lol.

Why the hell did they bring Alonzo in so early to change tires? Seems he could have done 10 more laps.

I wonder if Ferrari has told Massa that if he is in the position to wreck Vettel in Brazil, he will be handsomely rewarded if he does so.

Speaking of which, Cudos to Webber for racing Alonzo square this weekend.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I Support ClubWRX
    Raikkonen performed one of the ballziest overtakes, going through the S-es.

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Raikkonen performed one of the ballziest overtakes, going through the S-es.
    Raikkonen would have been the hands down champ this year had he been in a faster car. He has scored points in every race but 1 this year and is the only driver to do so. Helluva come back IMO. I think he is a great asset to the sport. I wonder if he'll jump back to Ferrari for 2014, or perhaps Mclaren when Perez under performs.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Great USGP hurahhh Hamilton! I am praying for Vettels alternator to fail in Brazil.
    RB cheating, maybe? They definetly interpret the rules uniquely.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah - great passing, fantastic GP, best of the year.

Great drive by Hamilton.

If RB have found a way to cheat, more power to them. That is the nature of the sport. I'll take Vettel as champ over Alonso any day. At least they aren't blatantly sabotaging cars to pick starting lines. THey must know the whole world sees that ****, but they do it anyway - LOL.

Lots of comments about Hamilton being a sucker for next year. I sure hope he knows something they don't.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Team orders are legal, removing the seal from Felipe's gearbox to put both drivers on the grippy side of the grid is Farrais best stragic decision in years. Alonso made the most of his start and scored much needed points.

The Newey cars are just hella fast, Vettel makes better use of the car than his team mate just like he has since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by mycologist View Post

Lots of comments about Hamilton being a sucker for next year. I sure hope he knows something they don't.
    If taking 2x-3x the money to do the same job is being a sucker sign me up.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    If taking 2x-3x the money to do the same job is being a sucker sign me up.
    +Me. Hes a world champ, a multiple GP winner and has nothing to more to prove. He'll go down in the list of greats if his career finished today. If he stayed at Mclaren he'd stagnate; The Mercedes will challenge him and if he can make the Merc win, he'll be heralded even more, if he can't he'll be rich AND it'll make Schummy's return and failure at Merc justified.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Hamilton Is the best qualifyer of the current crop, I really want him in the Red Bull to show what he can do with the same equipment as der wunderkind .

I don't think they would make good team mates.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    was a awesome track and a great gp
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition