F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here ! - Page 13
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2012 thread ...chat / results /rumors and lies all in here ! within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yeah, Ferrari even have a truck they use just to transport Alonso's ego. Thing weighs a ton....

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah, Ferrari even have a truck they use just to transport Alonso's ego. Thing weighs a ton.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Yeah, Ferrari even have a truck they use just to transport Alonso's ego. Thing weighs a ton.
    Actually, he seems like a reasonable guy to me. It's the commentators and pundits who seem to be in love with him.

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Yeah I think the benifits of being at every race in the Pit lane outweigh the negatives involved with the transport.

Amazing car Sauber have built, very strong apparently as it can withstand another car driving over it.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Interesting finish at Monza, If Ferrari had a dilemma about what to do with Massa ,they are really scratching their heads after this one.

Perez replacing Massa maybe a bigger issue than they thought. And Perez driving better than both Ferrari drivers is not helping. Perez may not be a Barrichello or a Massa & play second fiddle, follow the leader to Alonso.

Meaning Massa may be the better of the two for Ferrari if they want to continue saying to their second driver ,"Alonso is faster than you. Do you understand?".
    Last edited by rage-wrx; 09-09-2012 at 11:59 AM.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Oh boy, there'll be carnage at turn 1.

I Support ClubWRX
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I Support ClubWRX
    If you guys watched the Pre race show on Speed, Gov. Perry was at Monza to promote the track.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    LOL,and there it is 'Perez not ready for Ferrari move' | Planet F1 | Formula One News

"To put a young guy to Ferrari with the pressure of Ferrari, you need more experience."
    Yeah,right. All he did was beat both Ferraris at Monza. No pressure there at all.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Don't rule out Schumi to Ferrari with Lewis going to merc. I feel that Ferrari is very afraid of upsetting Fernando that is why Massa may be the right choice for next season if he can continue to score points thru the rest of the season. Sergio coming to Ferrari and beating Alonso might upset Fernando like Lewis did in 2007. That said the best number 2 driver at Ferrari would be MSC!

Perez to Mclaren!!! That would be ****.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    Perez to Mclaren!!! That would be ****.
    You heard it here first folks.

.McLaren has made contact with Sergio Perez as it explores potential replacements for Lewis Hamilton, according to the Mail on Sunday.
    McLaren 'makes contact' with Sergio Perez | McLaren | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1