Chris Atkinson confirms WRC Mexico with MWRT...

This is a discussion on Chris Atkinson confirms WRC Mexico with MWRT... within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Australian Chris Atkinson will return to the World Rally Championship driving a Ford Fiesta WRC for the Monster World Rally ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Cool Chris Atkinson confirms WRC Mexico with MWRT...

Australian Chris Atkinson will return to the World Rally Championship driving a Ford Fiesta WRC for the Monster World Rally Team next month.

Atkinson, who will partner YouTube rally sensation Ken Block, returns to the WRC after a three year absence with his last event in the sports ultimate class coming at Rally Ireland (2009) where he finished fifth in a Citroen C4 WRC despite a highspeed crash into a lightpole.

The Former Subaru factory driver will compete in an M-Sport built and run Fiesta RS WRC, the same machinery which dominated last weeks Rally Sweden with Finn Jari-Matti Latvala behind the wheel.

Im stoked to be back in the WRC and teaming up with Ken and the Monster World Rally Team for Rally Mexico, Atkinson told Speedcafe.com

click: speedcafe.com/2012/02/18/chris-atkinson-confirms-rally-mexico-drive/

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Good for him.

"Youtube rally sensation"
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Good news. CA was quite competitive and seemed to have promise.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.