Mazda 787B Lap At LeMans

This is a discussion on Mazda 787B Lap At LeMans within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ...

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

Mazda 787B Lap At LeMans

Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    It's been 20 years hasn't it? Wow. Time flies! Very historic, thanks!
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

thats funny, i was just watching videos of this car 20 min ago, sounds like a beast

I Support ClubWRX
    It was slower than its competitors and the power was reduced still by the team because they were concerned about reliability. Their strategy to go longer between refueling was a harbinger of modern endurance racing though.

I don't think there was another semi-Japanese or even remotely Japanese car to win since then (and I'm using "Japanese" for the origin very leniently).
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.