Rally Cross to be held outside on streets of LA

This is a discussion on Rally Cross to be held outside on streets of LA within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Rally Cross to be held outside on streets of LA for X Games 17 RallyCross and the X Games were ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Cool Rally Cross to be held outside on streets of LA

Rally Cross to be held outside on streets of LA for X Games 17

RallyCross and the X Games were made for one another, and X Games 17 will feature one of the coolest tracks ever. The games, which will run from July 28 through July 31, will include a first-ever rally street circuit in downtown Los Angeles.

Three-time rally gold medalist and Top Gear U.S. host Tanner Foust sounds pretty excited about the development, and we can't blame him. "Being in the car, ripping through streets, cranking the handbrake through intersections while door-to-door and jumping next to buildings is going to be truly epic! I can't wait!"

We're guessing ESPN can't wait either, as the shots from the competition will likely be awe-inspiring. And the sports news network will have the event very well covered, with 25 hours of high definition coverage and another 18 hours of 3D coverage.

And, of course, the X Games wouldn't be the X Games without dirt bikes, so you can expect plenty of Enduro X coverage. There will also be eight new Moto X competitions, which will take place inside The STAPLES Center. Sounds like a good time.

Click: autoblog.com/2011/04/28/rally-cross-to-be-held-outside-on-streets-of-la-for-x-games-17/

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hehehe.. might be a good time to go out to LA and visit my sis
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers? BigDaddyRex's Avatar
    That sound epic - I hope I can actually figure out when they air the coverage.
    - Chris
    2011 WRX DGM (The Fastest Color) 5DR
    Cobb AP Stage 2 93, Cobb DP, RAs, STS (the dream comes true ...)

exciting! wasn't happy about last years events but this sounds a lot more promising. Hopefully the competition will be tight...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance#8089
    MODS LIST

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    well i hope a lot of you get chance and go watch
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition