Operation 12 seconds at 6000ft - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Operation 12 seconds at 6000ft within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Sinister I wouldn't. Emissions is hell here. Easier to throw on a stock downpipe if he doesn't ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I wouldn't. Emissions is hell here. Easier to throw on a stock downpipe if he doesn't go rotated.

Blouch makes big stock location turbos.
    Emissions sucks... I would do a rotated if I could register the car somewhere else. But now days you get hit with a tax evasion charge if you get a jerkoff state patrol officer pulling you over. I got lucky on my truck and he let me go since he knew my patrol friend.... My Impreza is registered in KS for now, but will be done out here once I get the engine swapped. It smokes and won't pass.

I don't want a monster that doesn't start pulling till 5k. That would suck if I auto crossed it.
    Knowledge not shared is knowledge lost.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to try it.
    Swamp Monster Rally Racing- 91 Impreza - Phase II 2.5 w/ DOHC, RS25 trans/diff, header, 2.25" catted exh, WRX springs, AGX struts, L&M steering, RS power-slot brakes = stage rally build in progress...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    Butt dyno adds 75whp.
    Then my butt dyno reads about 500

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Then my butt dyno reads about 500
    Humm, you sure that's not a burrito talking? You have to be careful with that sort of thing...
    Knowledge not shared is knowledge lost.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to try it.
    Swamp Monster Rally Racing- 91 Impreza - Phase II 2.5 w/ DOHC, RS25 trans/diff, header, 2.25" catted exh, WRX springs, AGX struts, L&M steering, RS power-slot brakes = stage rally build in progress...

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mule View Post
    Humm, you sure that's not a burrito talking? You have to be careful with that sort of thing...
    It might be...we cant be sure for about another 45 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.