Operation 12 seconds at 6000ft - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Operation 12 seconds at 6000ft within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Sinister I wouldn't. Emissions is hell here. Easier to throw on a stock downpipe if he doesn't ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I wouldn't. Emissions is hell here. Easier to throw on a stock downpipe if he doesn't go rotated.

Blouch makes big stock location turbos.
    Emissions sucks... I would do a rotated if I could register the car somewhere else. But now days you get hit with a tax evasion charge if you get a jerkoff state patrol officer pulling you over. I got lucky on my truck and he let me go since he knew my patrol friend.... My Impreza is registered in KS for now, but will be done out here once I get the engine swapped. It smokes and won't pass.

I don't want a monster that doesn't start pulling till 5k. That would suck if I auto crossed it.
    Knowledge not shared is knowledge lost.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to try it.
    Swamp Monster Rally Racing- 91 Impreza - Phase II 2.5 w/ DOHC, RS25 trans/diff, header, 2.25" catted exh, WRX springs, AGX struts, L&M steering, RS power-slot brakes = stage rally build in progress...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    Butt dyno adds 75whp.
    Then my butt dyno reads about 500
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Then my butt dyno reads about 500
    Humm, you sure that's not a burrito talking? You have to be careful with that sort of thing...
    Knowledge not shared is knowledge lost.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to try it.
    Swamp Monster Rally Racing- 91 Impreza - Phase II 2.5 w/ DOHC, RS25 trans/diff, header, 2.25" catted exh, WRX springs, AGX struts, L&M steering, RS power-slot brakes = stage rally build in progress...

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mule View Post
    Humm, you sure that's not a burrito talking? You have to be careful with that sort of thing...
    It might be...we cant be sure for about another 45 minutes.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123