F1 2011 Talk/Results etc - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2011 Talk/Results etc within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; He will have a mental breakdown if he can't get on the podium in the first three races. The HD ...

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    He will have a mental breakdown if he can't get on the podium in the first three races.

The HD feed is brilliant, finally you can see details.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    He will have a mental breakdown if he can't get on the podium in the first three races.

The HD feed is brilliant, finally you can see details.
    I'm sure the number of people wanting to ask Alonso about his shampoo and conditioner have grown exponentially as a result.

I hope this year is more about the little guys, the ones with people swarming around a chassis and floors covered with bodies and spanners, trying to get a car on its wheels moving on its own. That's some of the most fun left in F1 IMO, watching them and not the divas.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    This is good news for Alonso, though he may not yet realise it, because it may help build character.
    10 years in F1 & he's still building character!
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Williams lowline gearbox, the rear end is pure genius. I don't have tons of faith in their drivers.

Torro Rosso double floor, could be a fantastic solution did not work in the past (see Ferrari f92) but they seem to have gotten it right this time. Reserve driver Daniel Ricciardo should get the drive he is fast. They will also benefit from the revised Ferrari powerplant (new enlarged oil sump will help team Alonso and torro Rosso)

Sauber, solid reliable car with two very promising young drivers, Kobayashi is going places.

Mecedes GP, high nosed car and very good front wing design (won't be long till it's copied) two great drivers. Look for them on the podium much more than last year (I almost don't consider them midfield after the times they have been putting down).

Lotus Renault, FEE; Front Exit Exhaust, at first I thought the FEE was all about blowing the diffuser now Ross Brawn says the FEE actually creates a barrier between the floor and outside air sucking the chasis to the ground like ground effects would. Look for other teams to copy this design later in the season.

Force india, meh.

I am hoping to see those 5 teams racing hard all season and hopefully the big three will be wheel to wheel more often.
    Last edited by SonicWagon; 03-25-2011 at 10:45 AM.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

I Support ClubWRX
    Williams lowline gearbox, the rear end is pure genius.
    The lowline stuff inevitably reminds me of the Brabham BT55. As successful as the McLaren MP4/4 was, the BT55 just didn't get it right. Those were the days though, I miss those GPs.
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Is everybody watching live or DVRing quali & the race?I stayed up last night watching practice,will most probably watch quali & the race live.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    DVR. I generally don't watch live TV.

Live timing app on iPhone for practice and I going to watch qualifying live.

I Support ClubWRX
    OK so this year I support Massa for world driving champion and Mercedes for constructors.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    OK so this year I support Massa for world driving champion and Mercedes for constructors.
    For real?How about those Pirellis?I wonder how many pit stops we are going to see in the race.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I think Petrov will score more points than Massa this year. Sorry .

Will be interesting to see where Ferrari are at come China.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    For real?How about those Pirellis?I wonder how many pit stops we are going to see in the race.
    They'll get them right eventually.

I Support ClubWRX

looks like everybody will be left staring at kinky kylie's butt

As action kicked off under cloudy Melbourne skies, it emerged that new world champion Sebastian Vettel has finally dreamed up a name for his 2011 ride.
    The British press speculated that the unofficial name for his new Red Bull – Kinky Kylie – is a nod to Australian pop star Kylie Minogue.
    Referring to his RB7 rather than the singer, Vettel confirmed: “It has a tight butt, is supple and is good to look at.”

HRT have not been allowed to race.How on earth will they make up in the coming races?

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/90242
    Last edited by rage-wrx; 03-26-2011 at 11:07 PM.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Kinky Kylie is faster than Kate's dirty sister.

The names make me like the boy, the poles make me respect him. He is going to snatch pole so many times this season he is going to have to change his first name to Ayrton.
    He will qualify first so frequently that they refer to him as "the pole" and Kubica as "the Polack".

Petrov will score

Spoiler alert

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.