F1 2011 Talk/Results etc - Page 5
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2011 Talk/Results etc within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; oh well ....on to Oz for the official start hope hammy doesnt do any pre race hgwy burnouts or any ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    oh well ....on to Oz for the official start

hope hammy doesnt do any pre race hgwy burnouts or any other F1 driver nacks himself rallying or mtn biking b4 Oz starts
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Maybe Michael will be late to the airport and take control of an aussie cab.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    Saw the "Senna" movie yesterday.Fantastic footage,narration,very emotional.Even my wife who wants noting to do with racing enjoyed it.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Barcelona F1 test times - day four: 21 February - 5pm

Felipe Massa top after the final day of F1 testing in Spain
    Full lap times as of 5pm local time and the end of the final day of the four-day test at the Circuit de Catalunya near Barcelona.

1. Felipe Massa Ferrari-Ferrari 1m 22.625s
    2. Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault 1m 23.442s
    3. Sebastien Buemi Scuderia Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m 23.550s
    4. Nick Heidfeld Lotus Renault GP-Renault 1m 23.657s
    5. Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1m 24.003s
    6. Pastor Maldonado Williams-Cosworth 1m 24.057s
    7. Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes 1m 24.177s
    8. Sergio Perez Sauber-Ferrari 1m 24.515s
    9. Jerome D'Ambrosio Virgin-Cosworth 1m 26.501s
    10. Michael Schumacher Mercedes-Mercedes 1m 27.079s
    11. Jarno Trulli Team Lotus-Renault 1m 29.992s

all times unofficial

Click:crash.net/f1/results/166832

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Kubica starts long road to recovery

Robert Kubica is out of intensive care and embarking on the road to recovery, according to one of the doctors who treated him following his rally accident nearly three weeks ago.

The Renault F1 driver suffered multiple injuries after crashing on a local rally in Italy when a crash barrier pierced the Skoda Fabia he was driving and nearly severed his right hand.

Doctor Igor Rossello told Autosport.com that Kubica had started some exercises on his hand and mentally was in "pretty good" shape after moving out of intensive care a few days ago.

"He no longer needs intensive care so he has begun the rehabilitation process," Rossello said. "He has already started some gentle hand exercises with the slight flexing of his fingers.

"He can move his fingers slightly and has a little bit of sensitivity already in his hand. What is important is that there is no sign of infection, which is the main concern."

How long Kubica will stay in the hospital's rehabilitation department is uncertain, but Rossello added it will be at least another two weeks before they can assess his recovery progress. However, he was pleased with developments so far.

"he's no longer in pain and his psychological condition is pretty good. He's obviously keen to start the rehabilitation work as soon as possible."

Although Kubica has targeted a return to competition this year, it looks increasingly likely that it may be 2012 before he's back on track. Renault have appointed Nick Heidfeld as his replacement.

Click: autoblog.com/2011/02/22/kubica-starts

"All We'll Drive"

I Support ClubWRX
    Red Bull Infiniti?Red Bull is now going to get engines for free from Renault/Nissan.The engines are being rebadged with the INFINITI logo to promote the brand internationally.No word on renaming the team though.
    RedBull F1 Team to Run Infiniti Engines in 2011 | AutoGuide.com News
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

The engines will not be rebranded as Infinity, but Infinity is now a RBR sponsor. Not sure if they will become RBIR or stay RBR.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

There was a guy on planetF1 forums who announced this months ago, at the time the FIA did not allow it so people piled on calling him a troll. Those guys are eating crow now.

I do expect that if this relationship goes well Nissan might become an engine supplier in 2013.

I Support ClubWRX
    Mclaren debuts nose bubble to measure front wing movement
    McLaren nose bubble sparks speculation | McLaren | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    F1 looks great in HD.Its anybody's guess who will take pole.All the top runners seem equally quick.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

My Qualy prediction for the first three rows.
    Hamilton
    Vettel
    Webber
    Button
    Alonso
    Rosberg
    Schumacher

I Support ClubWRX
    McLaren have really come back haven't they.A change in exhaust flow on the car has catapulted them to the front.MS is looking a lot better.My prediction would also be for Hamilton on pole.

Last edited by rage-wrx; 03-25-2011 at 07:55 AM.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Hamilton is the truth, if the teams struggle with tires he will have a great chance at the WDC. In 2008 when the new regs came in Hamilton was able to win by being constantly fast despite the issues the teams were having.

As for the Ferrari team they built a reliable car, uh oh. It's reliable but does not appear to be fast. We will see tommorow but my prediction is that Alonso will battle for third most of the season.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    As for the Ferrari team they built a reliable car, uh oh. It's reliable but does not appear to be fast. We will see tommorow but my prediction is that Alonso will battle for third most of the season.
    This is good news for Alonso, though he may not yet realise it, because it may help build character.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.