F1 2011 Talk/Results etc - Page 14
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2011 Talk/Results etc within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I can only hope Formula 1 set to add second US race on streets of New Jersey from 2013 - ...

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Still sounds incredible but according to WSJ a news conference has been scheduled for tomorrow in Weehawken to announce plans for the 2013 NJ race.

New Jersey set to host F1 race in 2013 | Formula 1 | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

provisional track layout

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Sir Rowan Atkinson's reaction to the incident between Massa & Hamiltion in India

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Yesterday's GP showed once and for all that McLaren are back, and are capable of winning any event in which Vettel has crashed on the first lap...
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    ^do i detect a hint of sarcasm there
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Yesterday's GP showed once and for all that McLaren are back, and are capable of winning any event in which Vettel has crashed on the first lap...
    Haha, quote of the season!

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Dude! 1976 yo! 6 wheeled cars, burnt guys winning races, England Vs germana.

Niki Lauda Formula One Movie in Pre-Production

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...wJDzMj-OBHplWQ
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    The 6 wheelers were epic and those were the days. Everything was different, from the paddock to the relatively diva-free environment, to the fantastic sideburns and bell bottoms. Now it's a TV starlet's sport, such a shame. $ talks.
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    By the way, the late James Hunt commentated for some time after retiring a World Driving Champion. Speed TV should take the hint. Lauda's got an airline or something going on, OK, but there are plenty of people available and I'm sure if money changes hands, they'll start talking.

Instead, we get Fox TV coverage of some Grands Prix where the ticker advertises... sitcoms and baseball, and Bob V. is off sometimes because he's at... a car auction. Yay it's the biggest in the world, whatever. Either do F1 or don't. Go sell used cars, that's OK, but get a world champion on the payroll.

I agree completely. I think Steve Matchett is good but they need to ditch Varsha.

And there is nothing worse than the coverage on Fox mid-season. I think I learned more about Cars2 than F1 those weeks.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

I Support ClubWRX
    Roffleclamf at Rowan Atkinson's reaction in the GIF!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    On the point of SPEED's commentary,I got an invite to an event F1 Voices.I was going to go until I heard that I had to pay $100 to get in & have a opportunity to talk to the Speed commentators.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I really enjoyed a race without Vettel.

On the topic of commentators: Anyone else find Will Buxton really annoying?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Could be worse!

Sent from my IP address using DSL