F1 2011 Talk/Results etc - Page 13
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2011 Talk/Results etc within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Mass has a habit of finishing a GP this way...

I Support ClubWRX
    Mass has a habit of finishing a GP this way

Last edited by rage-wrx; 07-11-2011 at 01:06 PM.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ferrari was much more competitive this time. I think Vettel still would have won had they not botched the pit stop.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Yeah Vettel didn't win. He falls apart when he doesn't get the pole.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Great race Lewis did brilliantly. So glad the fox coverage is over for the season.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    Great race.Great overtaking moves.Fantastic stuff from Hamilton.Future strategy for Ferrari & McLaren: outqualify Seb Vettel in qualifying.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    So glad the fox coverage is over for the season.
    Amen
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Austin will likely get its first taste of a Formula One car in action Saturday morning(08/20/2011), when Red Bull Racing plans a demonstration run on Congress Avenue north of the Capitol.

Austin sports news and Longhorns | Statesman.com
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Fantastic race.The DRS was made for the Eau Rouge > Les Combes section. Very clean overtaking moves with little drama although LH may disagree.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Great Grand Prix. Good to see Jackie Ickx looking on before the start. Chilling to be reminded of the accident between Ickx's 962 and Bellof's 956 at Spa during the Group C heyday.

BTW, Autosport's "Greatest F1 drivers" survey is here:
    Formula 1's Greatest Drivers - AUTOSPORT.com - Ayrton Senna
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    On a related note,this may be of interest About Speed2 - SPEED2
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Doped 2 has IRC but no WRC. Interesting. Would be nice to see WTCC again.
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Oops autocorrect made speed turn to doped!

I Support ClubWRX
    Any idea where I can buy authentic F1 merchandise online?Preferably a US based store.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    You want some HRT swag? Man what a team...

Monza was a good race, Button Certainly has matured this year. my step brother knows Jenson as a friend, and I keep thinking about a convo we had back in 08 where he toldme that "Jenson just wants to drink and bang chicks, that his mind was not on F1".

Well that has definetly changed I'd say he is the no2 driver in the field quite similar to the professor (Alain Prost) in his day but better at passing.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    The calculated, smooth style of Prost was always very attractive to me. I especially liked his preference for a mild understeer (children in RWD Toyotas and Nissans, take note...). Lauda was very similar as far as car setup requirements, and McLaren were well off when they had the two of them on the team even though they outright competed against one another -- car prep was similar.

Today I would say Button is the closest to that style. Weber is often good with tyres, so he must be close too. On the other hand the wild man days are gone. The last nutter was probably Rosberg, who would sometimes arrive at corners completely sideways and throttle around them. Spectacular but not usually as quick as, say, Prost or Lauda.

Rosberg's son hasn't adopted his dad's rallyman style -- probably one reason why he's still in F1 I suppose. Times change.

I Support ClubWRX
    the layout of the new India GP track

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.