F1 2011 Talk/Results etc - Page 12
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2011 Talk/Results etc within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I wish Kobayashi had held on to a podium spot....

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    I wish Kobayashi had held on to a podium spot.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I wanted to see MSC in 3rd and I also wonder why they don't use SCH instead since RSC has not competed in years.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    I wanted to see MSC in 3rd and I also wonder why they don't use SCH instead since RSC has not competed in years.
    I thought I was the only one who noticed this.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

I Support ClubWRX
    Stupid DVR stopped recording when the race was red flagged!!!
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Mine too. I switched to OTA broadcast. Luckily the red flag was long.
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Well I just got back home & fast forwarded through the red flag period only to find that it was still raining when recording stopped.And now I log onto to clubdub only to find that Button won the race?Never saw that coming.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Catch the replay at all costs. The GP was superb.

I Support ClubWRX
    I have already set the DVR.The replay is on Tuesday at 12:00 P.M.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX

This thread has been silent for a while.I'm guessing due to the predictability of the outcome & mainly uneventful races.Any thoughts on the mid season rule changes regarding the ban of off-throttle blown diffusers..The prediction as usual is that this ought to slow down Red Bull.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    I think FIA are having a difficult time visualizing a championship not won by Ferrari again so they are doing what they can.

Am interesting in what Mercedes have going on, they seem improved. Ferrari are improved also, but Alonso goes over like nails on a chalkboard for me so I tend to view them quite negatively. This is a shame since Massa is quite affable I think.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Alonso goes over like nails on a chalkboard for me
    I have never thought of it like that but good comparison.My thoughts exactly.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Well I'm not an Alonso or Ferrari fan, but I'll support anybody who beats the Red bulls.
    Poor Mark Webber, I guess they really do take that #2 driver thing seriously, It would have been fantastic to see the RB7's battle for position.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    I would have preferred to see a Merc win but enjoyed the GP anyway.

I Support ClubWRX
    It was interesting.The Red Bull & McLaren pit crews provided a lot of entertainment.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Maybe the home crowd pressure got to them or something.