F1 2011 Talk/Results etc - Page 11
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2011 Talk/Results etc within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well that gets back to everyone liking Massa......

I Support ClubWRX
    Well that gets back to everyone liking Massa...
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Funny,but on the topic of F1 & sex, my wife & I found out that she was pregnant with our daughter at about the exact moment Seb Vettel crossed the finish line securing his first win in F1 at the 2008 Italian GP at Monza on 14th September 2008.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    I remember watching timo spin out in Brazil on the last lap in the wet on slicks robbing Massa of the title in 08.

Rhe Ferrari team were devastated and the McLaren boys have never been so happy. One of those great F1 moments I will never forget.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    That was a great GP. Massa looked gutted, nobody could believe the title was gone.
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Qualifying is going to be freaking awesome this weekend, nobody has any idea of the other teams pace without the EBD. I almost expect Alonso to be on pole.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

You can bet there is a crazy amount of simulator work going on tonight in the UK.

Ok so the teams must have pushed back hard, EBD are back in for this weekend. No pole in Spain for Alonso.

I Support ClubWRX
    If Alonso wins in Spain we'll never live to see the end of it. I hope he oversleeps and misses the GP.

I Support ClubWRX
    Anybody going or already in Canada?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I wish. My moms house is only 2.5 hours drive up river from Montreal. I already put in for my time off to Austin, the drive from here to Austin looks brutal, 800 miles no interstates just new mexico and Texas B roads.

I Support ClubWRX
    This is going to be a busy day.Quali & Le Mans.

Anybody see McNish's horrible crash?It was terrible.One of the worst crashes ever.All those Marshals are damn lucky.And so was that photographer who was running from that wheel.

Last edited by rage-wrx; 06-11-2011 at 08:24 AM.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Canada was one wild race. Jenson really made turned a disaster into a victory. It was really great to see someone beat Vettel even if it was McLaren.

Too bad Alonso lost it and too bad Schumacher didn't make it on the podium.

Hamilton seems to thing his car can double as a battering ram to shove his way through the field.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    rats !! sounds like i missed a good one !!
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Jenson made two moves to prevent Lewis from overtaking, both in the same direction, watch Buttons onboard.

He won the race with 6 stops. Wow.

I Support ClubWRX
    You missed a great GP. Even with red flag weather it was terrific.