07 WRX Stage 2 cobb, first time at the dragaway.

This is a discussion on 07 WRX Stage 2 cobb, first time at the dragaway. within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; as stated in the title, last night was the first time I ran my WRX at the track. It has ...

07 WRX Stage 2 cobb, first time at the dragaway.

as stated in the title, last night was the first time I ran my WRX at the track. It has the Cobb DP, Catback, and AP tuner.

Running on the 1.03MT Stage2 93 octane map, i managed to get a 14.2 at ~96mph with a 2.05 60'.

Am I just not showing my car who is boss and launching it like a motherfu... or is this what i should be expecting from my current setup?

Ideally, Id like to get into the high 12's, low 13's... with future mods of course. but what mods should I go for?

Upgraded topmount, vf39/18g, injectors...?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That's about where your car should be considering your RT, you could be into the 13's if you worked on that. A custom tune would also do you a world of good, the Cobb maps aren't that great. You could gain significant WTQ with a tune, I gained ~40'ish wtq with a tune and quicker spool.
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

I Support ClubWRX
    I ran a 13.8 with OTS cobb stage 2. 65deg ambient, sea level, ACN 91oct map. My 60ft was 1.8. I launched at 5200RPM's.

When ambient was 90-95deg running the OTS cobb stage 2 maps with Launch Control and leaving at 5200 RPM's, I ran 14.1's, at sea level. 60ft's were 1.9ish.

Poor little td04 just runs out of breath where it counts. Boost taper at WOT would go down to 10psi.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE