Building a Stage Rally Car - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

This is a discussion on Building a Stage Rally Car within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; a lot of guys buy Geo Metros / Suzuki Swifts to do what i do. thanks for all the feed ...

Registered User ProRallyWannabe's Avatar
    a lot of guys buy Geo Metros / Suzuki Swifts to do what i do. thanks for all the feed back. i need it to stay motivated. i havent had a job in over a year, if i dont find something soon im gonna lose my sweet garage and my car.

DirtFish and Team O'Neil ive heard are both great rally school and worth the money. i was supposed to attend the DirtFish school but i didnt due to not having a job
    "Strait roads are for fast cars... Turns are for fast drivers" -Colon Steele McRae (1968-2007)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ProRallyWannabe View Post
    a lot of guys buy Geo Metros / Suzuki Swifts to do what i do. thanks for all the feed back. i need it to stay motivated. i havent had a job in over a year, if i dont find something soon im gonna lose my sweet garage and my car.

DirtFish and Team O'Neil ive heard are both great rally school and worth the money. i was supposed to attend the DirtFish school but i didnt due to not having a job
    Ouch! Over a year eh. That sucks, I'm sorry man. I wish you luck!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

DirtFish and Team O'Neil I've heard are both great rally school and worth the money. i was supposed to attend the DirtFish school but i didn't due to not having a job
    Yeah man keep on searching, haha you gotta keep your baby! lol and the roof over her head! I wish you the best of luck. I just graduated from my voc. high school and got a sweet job, I diffidently want to pursue the Team O'Neil school then. Thanks for the info too man. Goodluck with everything.

How have I never seen your thread?! I may not be building a stage rally car, but I am slowly working her into something properly off-road capable. What I'm at now:

Good luck with the job hunt!! I wanna see more of this build!

Quote Originally Posted by gregroot198521 View Post
    How have I never seen your thread?! I wanna see more of this build!
    Greg, if you wanna see this "whole" build, check out the Journal on my car here "TheDub" Project Rally Build - DirtyImpreza Forums it starts from before a i rolled my car and gets into detail on how i got to were i am

btw, nice wheels

*edit* your already on DI... Im Cambo
    "Strait roads are for fast cars... Turns are for fast drivers" -Colon Steele McRae (1968-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by 409industries View Post
    Cam you washed the dub? WTF is wrong with you.
    hahaha weight reduction Aaron... that all came from under the car. i need to do everything i can to keep up with you buddy

Greg, if you wanna see this "whole" build, check out the Journal on my car here "TheDub" Project Rally Build - DirtyImpreza Forums it starts from before a i rolled my car and gets into detail on how i got to were i am

btw, nice wheels

*edit* your already on DI... Im Cambo
    Ah, okay, awesome, seen you around on DI, lol! I'll check out the build on it then.
    Hawkeye Alliance #1050
    Build Thread
    http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...ps665d9b9d.jpg
    Always dirty, never scurred......

Good luck on the build im also working on a enrty rally car with a friend but im working on a 1990 e30 BTW nice sigature.
    2006 WRX
    2012 WRX STI
    - Speed never kills anyone, Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what whats gets you. Jeremy Clarkson.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567