Kimi Raikkonen wins his first rally

This is a discussion on Kimi Raikkonen wins his first rally within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Okay, so it wasn't a championship-level international stage, but just the same, Kimi Raikkonen has won his first rally. The ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Cool Kimi Raikkonen wins his first rally

Okay, so it wasn't a championship-level international stage, but just the same, Kimi Raikkonen has won his first rally. The event in question, called Rallye Vosgien, forms part of the French national series, and was contested by Kimi's CitroŽn Junior Team as practice ahead of the WRC Rally of France.

The former F1 world champion and his co-pilot, Kaj Lindstrom, took their CitroŽn C4 to the finish line over three minutes ahead of the nearest competitor, Quentin Gilbert, driving a Renault Clio Maxi. Given the similar conditions Ė and that CitroŽn Junior Team had used up all its allotted test time Ė Vosgien proved an ideal warm-up to the main event set to take place at the end of the month.

Click: autoblog.com/Kimi Wins

Click: autosport.com/news/id/86817

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    great news,but can anyone really beat Seb Loeb,ever?Kimi has admitted to talking to Renault F1 for 2011 and Renault are interested,now all they hav 2 do is come up with $30 million.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.