Int Rally NY 2010...news

This is a discussion on Int Rally NY 2010...news within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Congrats to my mate and good friend Erika Detota on the 2wd win in a Subaru Impreza . . Read ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Cool Int Rally NY 2010...news

Congrats to my mate and good friend Erika Detota on the 2wd win in a Subaru Impreza

Read about Int Rally New York by Photo/Neil McDaid/RallyWorldNews.com

Click: rallyworldnews.com/2010/09/international-rally-new-york-2010-dust

Last edited by Weasel 555; 09-13-2010 at 11:13 AM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Erika did awesome!

She is getting quicker and smoother each time she goes out to compete. We at Broken Motorsports are really pushing for her to take home the 2WD national championship in just her first year of racing!!!

At her last event, NEFR, it was a MaxAttack event and she was as high as 6th during the event to only have a tire blowout cause a bad off and effectively losing her money spot in the MaxAttack battle of 24 2WD cars.

Prescott is going to be a similar battle with 12 2WD entries right now. I can't wait, it's going to be super exciting the entire weekend!
    93' Impreza Open class rally car / 94' Impreza LS wagon /02' WRX Prod AWD rally car = DEAD 2011 WRX sedan rally car coming soon

74' 914 ...