Utah Speed Week 2010

This is a discussion on Utah Speed Week 2010 within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Utah Speed Week 2010 I figured I'd post up on this.. So over the years I have always told myself ...

Utah Speed Week 2010

Utah Speed Week 2010

I figured I'd post up on this..
    So over the years I have always told myself if I happen to be driving by bonnieville when the races are taking place, STOP!

Well that has not happen over the last few years and well SCTA has changed some rules and the company I work for got a invite.

So I loaded up the car and the cams and the way I went.
    I so cant tell you how fun this was and I really think everyone should put this on their list to do. Right next to sunglasses and nuke strength sunblock.

On to a few photos on the event.

Fastest car of the weekend when I was there was a driveline powered streamliner at 349 mph and the fastest bike was about the same speed.
    2006 wrX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I live in salt lake city and I still haven't been to the salt flat races... its only an hour and half drive, I need to go out there sometime...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex View Post
    I live in salt lake city and I still haven't been to the salt flat races... its only an hour and half drive, I need to go out there sometime...
    I am taking the wrx out next time. I am going to try and run it and see what happens..
    2006 wrX

Quote Originally Posted by turb0 View Post
    I am taking the wrx out next time. I am going to try and run it and see what happens..
    Where are you from? That would be fun, I want to stop there next time I go out to wenedover and hit the 21 tabels...lol
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)

Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex View Post
    Where are you from? That would be fun, I want to stop there next time I go out to wenedover and hit the 21 tabels...lol
    I'm in the norcal area. But spend a lot of time on the road.
    2006 wrX

I did snap a few shots of two subies out there looks like they where on crews.

I'll have to dig them up.
    2006 wrX

that'd be cool... who do you work for?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801