Video: DIRT 3 trailer revealed
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Video: DIRT 3 trailer revealed within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; We'd be lying if we said DIRT 3 was our most anticipated race title of the year (that honour inevitably ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Smile Video: DIRT 3 trailer revealed

We'd be lying if we said DIRT 3 was our most anticipated race title of the year (that honour inevitably goes to the much-delayed Gran Turismo 5) but the latest evolution of the game which started life as Colin McRae Rally is still very high up on our Christmas list.

DIRT 2 (which still bore the McRae name in Europe) was a fine effort, even if the game's focus had shifted from unadulterated rallying to the stateside influence of X Games regulars Ken Block, Travis Pastrana, Tanner Foust and Dave Mirra.

DIRT 3's British developer, Codemasters, has already confessed it probably ought to be 'flying the flag a bit more' but the first trailer's gymkhana ending doesn't leave us in much hope for hard Scottish accents and lonely forest stages. Looks good though.

Click/Video: uk.autoblog.com/video-dirt-3-trailer-revealed/

YouTube Link: youtube.com/watch?v=mduzTcQ0SXM

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    lol
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I never got into Dirt, I don't know why, maybe because I did not have a wheel, anyway, I think it would be interesting if they through in a Gymkhana in various deserted locations. Then you could run whatever course you choose and output the video for the tubes. Sort of like making your own Block Gymkhana vid.

i have always been a fan of Dirt since it first came about and just couldnt get enough of it. I just wish they would take out the dune buggees and stuff like that and make it more rally focused. The producers said that Dirt 3 will be more rally focus and im glad and im also pumped for some gymkhana. I think the games gonna be great
    "If In Doubt, Flat Out"-McRae

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Last week we showed you the first promo video for DiRT 3, and after watching the 1:35 teaser we can see why rally racing fans are very excited for the game's scheduled 2011 debut. The trailer ended with a few seconds of Gymkhana gaming goodness, raising the gotta-have-it bar by a significant margin. A week later and DiRT is still in the news; this time with some great-looking high-res pics that shows the detail of snow, sleet and desert conditions.

The shots you see below contain images of a vintage Mini, an Audi Quattro and Ken Block's Fiesta, plus an aerial shot of the Gymkhana course (shown above) with more detail than the trailer.

Gallery click: autoblog.com/photos/dirt-3-screen-shots/

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Definitely looking forward to Dirt 3, but what I really would like to see (though it'll never happen) is a Rallisport Challenge 3. RSC 2 was awesome.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

ehh....I thought dirt2 was 100 percent garbage. I loved the old colin mcrae rally games. I bought dirt2 hoping it would kind of be a newer version of that and haven't touched it since.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.