Video: DIRT 3 trailer revealed

This is a discussion on Video: DIRT 3 trailer revealed within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; We'd be lying if we said DIRT 3 was our most anticipated race title of the year (that honour inevitably ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Smile Video: DIRT 3 trailer revealed

We'd be lying if we said DIRT 3 was our most anticipated race title of the year (that honour inevitably goes to the much-delayed Gran Turismo 5) but the latest evolution of the game which started life as Colin McRae Rally is still very high up on our Christmas list.

DIRT 2 (which still bore the McRae name in Europe) was a fine effort, even if the game's focus had shifted from unadulterated rallying to the stateside influence of X Games regulars Ken Block, Travis Pastrana, Tanner Foust and Dave Mirra.

DIRT 3's British developer, Codemasters, has already confessed it probably ought to be 'flying the flag a bit more' but the first trailer's gymkhana ending doesn't leave us in much hope for hard Scottish accents and lonely forest stages. Looks good though.

Click/Video: uk.autoblog.com/video-dirt-3-trailer-revealed/

YouTube Link: youtube.com/watch?v=mduzTcQ0SXM

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    lol
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

I never got into Dirt, I don't know why, maybe because I did not have a wheel, anyway, I think it would be interesting if they through in a Gymkhana in various deserted locations. Then you could run whatever course you choose and output the video for the tubes. Sort of like making your own Block Gymkhana vid.

i have always been a fan of Dirt since it first came about and just couldnt get enough of it. I just wish they would take out the dune buggees and stuff like that and make it more rally focused. The producers said that Dirt 3 will be more rally focus and im glad and im also pumped for some gymkhana. I think the games gonna be great
    "If In Doubt, Flat Out"-McRae

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Last week we showed you the first promo video for DiRT 3, and after watching the 1:35 teaser we can see why rally racing fans are very excited for the game's scheduled 2011 debut. The trailer ended with a few seconds of Gymkhana gaming goodness, raising the gotta-have-it bar by a significant margin. A week later and DiRT is still in the news; this time with some great-looking high-res pics that shows the detail of snow, sleet and desert conditions.

The shots you see below contain images of a vintage Mini, an Audi Quattro and Ken Block's Fiesta, plus an aerial shot of the Gymkhana course (shown above) with more detail than the trailer.

Gallery click: autoblog.com/photos/dirt-3-screen-shots/

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Definitely looking forward to Dirt 3, but what I really would like to see (though it'll never happen) is a Rallisport Challenge 3. RSC 2 was awesome.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

ehh....I thought dirt2 was 100 percent garbage. I loved the old colin mcrae rally games. I bought dirt2 hoping it would kind of be a newer version of that and haven't touched it since.