Ken Block launching Gymkhana Grid

This is a discussion on Ken Block launching Gymkhana Grid within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ken Block's Gymkhana and Gymkhana 2.0 were YouTube crazes that swept the nation, and the man himself is giving you ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Cool Ken Block launching Gymkhana Grid

Ken Block's Gymkhana and Gymkhana 2.0 were YouTube crazes that swept the nation, and the man himself is giving you the chance to get in on Gymkhana 3. In addition, the House of Block is hosting a spectator event on December 3 and 4 at the Toyota Speedway in Irwindale called Gymkhana Grid and the Ken Block Invitational. It will be the first stadium-style Gymkhana racing event where "pro drivers and grass roots racers" alike can show thousands of fans what they've got on a Block-designed Gymkhana course. That's right, Gymkhana just became a motorsport.

Click: autoblog.com/2010/06/14/ken-block-launching-gymkhana-grid

Click: gymkhanagrid.com/

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounds interesting Shame I'm so far away
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? -George Carlin R.I.P