I am sure some of you may have already seen these videos. They are all pretty entertaining. "Hot Version" for those that may not know is a Japanese car show involving tuned street cars. Keiichi Tsuchiya a.k.a. "Drift King" & Manabu Orido, both whom are pro GT racers in Japan, host the show. GT is in between nascar and f1. "Touge" is Japanese for "pass" and refers to the narrow mountain roads in Japan. Just like in Initial-D, which by the way Tsuchiya "Drift King" was a editorial supervisor on.
American Touge - EG6 Surprise! - Hot Version International
- They come to the US to check out the tuner scene.
- Bugeye definitely representing. (Link to the Bugeye's Homepage. Full specs and mods.)
Tommi Makinen's Blobeye WRC Subaru on the Touge
- Tommi shows em why Rally is the best motorsport and what a 4-time champion (1996-1999) looks like.
Funny Related Videos:
Guest Pro Racer crashes MX-5
- The Drift King loves it... haha (They are pretty competitive)
EG6 crashes twice.
- Drift King once again laughing at his opponent. this time his co-host Orido
A young Jeremy Clarkson in Japan with Drift King Tsuchiya