Rare: Snijers (037) vs. Kankkunen (Celica TCT "African Queen")

This is a discussion on Rare: Snijers (037) vs. Kankkunen (Celica TCT "African Queen") within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'd never seen Snijers in the 037 before. He's much more mellow IMO than that footage of him in the ...

I Support ClubWRX

Rare: Snijers (037) vs. Kankkunen (Celica TCT "African Queen")

I'd never seen Snijers in the 037 before. He's much more mellow IMO than that footage of him in the M3, and it's just as well because the Lancia didn't take prisoners (always best to live to tell the tale).

The Celica Twin Cam Turbo was one of my "also ran" favs, it had a mix of ancient technology and modern solutions that made it really weird.

YouTube - Haspengouw Rally 1985 et 1988 (Champion's)
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    tip top or is that totip rallying
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition