10's in sti with stock turbo?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 10's in sti with stock turbo? within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i'm pretty confident that i know the answer to this question, but i figured i'd ask just to double check. ...

10's in sti with stock turbo?

i'm pretty confident that i know the answer to this question, but i figured i'd ask just to double check.

i was being lazy and chillin on facebook and noticed some dumbass kid writing on another kids wall saying "my buddy broke into the 10's in his sti with a stock turbo"

my first thought was "no way, thats bullcrap" but i wanted to double check with you all lol.
    bugeye maffia member #304 l http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_fonseca/

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Pretty sure he meant 1/8th mile.

didnt think so lol
    bugeye maffia member #304 l http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_fonseca/

10's would be sad in the 1/8th mile with an STI

I run in the 9's with my car!
    Blobeye Syndicate # 111
    2005 WRX OBP 5MT.....Invidia cb, Helix dp, Cobb Ap stg. 2, Intake silencer delete

hehe few sti that i know about that have had still sti turbine had never went faster then 11.8 sec 1/4 , i know few evo that have been able to get to mid 11 to low 11 before stock turbine leaves the party by destroy it self

well i once ran 11.2 sec 1/8 mile.. my turbo Actuator was not connected .. i am still a shamed , my 84 hp hyundai ran about same time few year earlier
    David
    Owned:
    WRX Euro MY05 , 2.0L mostly stock, 13.825@95.95
    Pre owned:
    Impreza GT/WRX MY00 2.0L in 1440kg with widebody mod ,250-270 whp , 13.389@102.74 mph 1/4.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.