11.7 @ 118 1st time out
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 11.7 @ 118 1st time out within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; thanks to jose the builder and omar the tuner from cft...

11.7 @ 118 1st time out

thanks to jose the builder and omar the tuner from cft

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

built ej20 sc61 stock 04 sti tranny stock suspension low boost falken azenis no stutter box. this was the first time to the track and the car spun through 3rd lol. the one run with the low mph was a bad 02 sensor so was babying it on the big end cause the wide band was reading lean. that pass should have been decent.

some pics

the video was taken a week after the track times no mods except drag radials only 2 or three psi of boost out of the hole. a lil background on the run the camaro is gutted and caged built 408 cubic inch ls1 on a 250 shot that ran in the tens at the track running the same drag radials that are on the car in the video. the guy was talking so much crap before the run, your car is bull**** you better be faster then 11's to run me blah blah blah... and hes the one that called me out in the middle of the night and then chase his ass all over town to run. it was worth it.

http://static.photobucket.com/player...r/VID00005.flv

Video did not load for me, but I love it when guys like that flap their mouth around. You better be this fast . . . BLAH_BLAH_BLAH!!!
    The proof is always in the puding. Timeslips don't lie and first to the stripe doesn't lie.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Nice runs,car looks great too.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

try this link and its the video link in the first post.

subi vs 10s camaro - Tampa Racing

lol he thought he was running a 11 sec car on regular street tires and when he called us out car out we came out on drag radials. according to him we cheated cause the suby went faster on the street than it did at the track

I Support ClubWRX
    Whats the total mod list? Obviously your not running stock turbo and TMIC.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

turbo xs front mount and an sc61 turbo. basic rundown of mods on post two. there no hp numbers cause the car hasnt hit the dyno on this setup (street tuned). on the old turbo it made 390 @ 14 psi. on a mustang dyno and sea level. i noticed on these forums thats a common question.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.