fastest stock turbo wrx 1/4? - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on fastest stock turbo wrx 1/4? within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; also.. even with video and 5 timeslips for proof if someone still doesnt beleive me about my times... april 17th ...

Banned
    also.. even with video and 5 timeslips for proof if someone still doesnt beleive me about my times... april 17th ill be going for the record for stock turbo/motor without nitrous which is currently 12.49 at rockingham dragway in north carolina. i will bring back several timeslips and have several videos

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by justinfigle View Post
    i never posted here to start **** talking. just to say i ran a 12.7 on stock turbo. and mr rs smarter than everyone has to start **** saying equipment wasnt working and all that fun stuff earilier in the thread
    I am smarter and I am faster.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2.0Rs View Post
    I am smarter and I am faster.
    good for u. bet u werent faster on td04 w/o nitrous

good for u. bet u werent faster on td04 w/o nitrous
    Haha, Again proving the smarter part. You realize my rs weighs 2700 lbs right? Same power same gear ratio bolt ons and a tune. Do the math guy.

Banned
    Oh tips from Mr.Dragracer. I'm in Philly and at sea level where I would go. And trust me I'm not saying that because I'm a bad driver. Considering bone stock I was running low 15's with my Rs when most were running high 15's. So post your proof slips.
    sorry.. looks like you already did the math for me.

Banned
    and also... if ur so much faster than me... why did u doubt my time/speed? obviously someones not faster

Banned
    Haha, Again proving the smarter part. You realize my rs weighs 2700 lbs right? Same power same gear ratio bolt ons and a tune. Do the math guy.
    most of that weight is transmisson... my car weighed in 3225 with me in it... if u really turbo'd an rs hopefully u change trans.. urs would shatter with enough boost to keep up with mine

and also... if ur so much faster than me... why did u doubt my time/speed? obviously someones not faster
    Well as far as time slips I don't take my car to the drag strip. It's to redneck for me. But if you'd like to see the video of me walking my buddies wrx that ran 12.8's fully bolted and running meth then I can pm it to you. Or if you really have balls which I don't think you do we can e-race if you take a video of your speedometer from 20 to 100 or whenever. I'd venture to say your car is slower.

most of that weight is transmisson... my car weighed in 3225 with me in it... if u really turbo'd an rs hopefully u change trans.. urs would shatter with enough boost to keep up with mine
    I'm running a 3.90 wrx trans. And last time I checked my trans hasn't blown up. Some of us know how to drive. And please explain farther what you mean that most of that weight is the trans. Are you seriously trying to say that the 400 lb weight difference between your car and mine is all in your trans?

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    You guys should take your pissing contest to PMs. It's just kind of taking up space and seems like a neverending debate.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    You guys should take your pissing contest to PMs. It's just kind of taking up space and seems like a neverending debate.

You're taking up space. lol

I Support ClubWRX
    Most of the weight is not transmission. Most of the weight is the reinforced frame that the 02+ imprezas got. The b-pillar has 8 layers of steel.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

I Support ClubWRX
    This is a final warning. Civility. This is about to get locked.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

What's up with the site? I try to send a pm or even click on the name to send a pm and nothing comes up. It just stays on the page.

Edit: And the search button doesn't work.

Banned
    Well as far as time slips I don't take my car to the drag strip. It's to redneck for me. But if you'd like to see the video of me walking my buddies wrx that ran 12.8's fully bolted and running meth then I can pm it to you. Or if you really have balls which I don't think you do we can e-race if you take a video of your speedometer from 20 to 100 or whenever. I'd venture to say your car is slower.
    2 things in this statement makes u a *****.. 1-u dont race at a track cause ur embarrased of your times.. 2-subaru driver wanting 20 roll instead of a dig?? sounds like someone cant drive go ahead and lock it im tired of this ricer

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast