F1 2010 talk / results etc ..all in here - Page 8
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2010 talk / results etc ..all in here within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by SD_GR They've not admitted the real problem yet IMO. Money is just one aspect. A fundamental issue ...

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    They've not admitted the real problem yet IMO. Money is just one aspect. A fundamental issue is that North Carolina no longer has ties to the UK.

Look at Force India. They bought something almost as turn-key as one could hope for in F1, and within two seasons they got a pole and scored points too when GF finished 2nd at Spa. Even with a name like "Force India" they did the right thing though -- hint: Silverstone is not in India. It's somewhere else...

As much as I'd love to see a "local" US team, I have to admit that in the relatively recent past, when just a driver decided to stay in the US while attempting to campaign F1, things didn't go all that smoothly (remember the younger Andretti alongside Ayrton). I'd still love to see a US-based team though, so I'm hoping.
    Yeah they probably won't even be there in 2011 but it's better than showing up x number of races late and slowing everyone up with an under developed car.

Quote Originally Posted by smorris View Post
    Did you see Pitpass' logo last week? Harsh!
    Ha!
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hi guys, I got a SUPERBRU pool running anyone that would like to join please do!!!

The pool code for Discovery is liareden

SuperBru - Free F1 2010 prediction game
    **__The Hawk-Eye Alliance__**
    Member #0135

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    SpeedTV: USF1 asks FIA for one-year delay [w/video]

SpeedTV reports that things are not entirely amiss at USF1, the team just needs to rearrange some things a bit. After failing in its bid to get a car to the first race, then asking to skip to first four races, then being unable to merge with either Campos Meta or Stefan GP, what the team now wants is dispensation from the FIA to miss the entire 2010 season and pick up at the first race of 2011.

YouTube founder and team partner Chad Hurley is in on the request, and has promised to put up a seven-figure sum as bond if the FIA accedes. We're all for USF1 getting on the grid, but if they can't get a car on the track this year then who's footing the bill to develop a car but not race this year then run next year?

Click to video:
    autoblog.com/2010/03/01/speedtv-usf1-asks-fia-for-one-year-delay-w-video/

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    'USF1 is dead...and it won't come back'

'USF1 is dead...and it won't come back' – that was the pronouncement of a disgruntled senior employee at the financially-stricken North Carolina-based outfit, as stories began circulating that the factory has been shut down and staff laid off, bringing to an end the perhaps always fatally-flawed, all-American dream barely a week from the day when it had been due to make its debut in the 2010 F1 World Championship.

There have been fevered efforts to save the team – the first entirely States-based venture in the top flight in more than two decades – in recent weeks, but all, seemingly, have ultimately come to naught. Whilst for a long time co-founders Peter Windsor and Ken Anderson repeatedly insisted that all was well and that preparations were on-track to see USF1 make the starting grid for the curtain-raising Bahrain Grand Prix at Sakhir on 14 March, behind-the-scenes little if indeed any progress was being made.

First Anderson petitioned the sport's governing body the FIA to be allowed to skip the opening four grands prix of the campaign in order to secure the necessary funding – having initially somewhat underestimated the cost of competition in F1, it would seem, even in an era of dramatic reductions in expenditure – and build two cars.

It was subsequently revealed that USF1 had in actual fact asked to be permitted to miss the entire season and defer its place until 2011, accompanied by the financial sweetener of a seven-figure compensation sum courtesy of principal investor and YouTube co-founder Chad Hurley – an unprecedented request and one deemed highly unlikely to be accepted, with a more probable scenario that of the FIA simply revoking the entry on the basis that the squad is now to all intents and purposes insolvent.

The team's only confirmed driver, José María López, has left in acrimonious fashion and is presently desperately bidding to snare one of the remaining available seats at either Campos Meta 1 or Serbian hopeful Stefan GP – which may or may not be granted USF1's slot this year – as well as to recoup the sponsorship money he has already given the team. It emerged earlier this week that James Rossiter had also been signed up prior to Christmas, only to walk away when no assurances about either backing or development were forthcoming.

There are now claims that Windsor too has cut his ties with the beleaguered and much-maligned Charlotte-based operation, which was somewhat ironically the first of all the newcomers to announce its intention to race in F1 in early 2009 – poignantly, almost a year to the day of its rumoured collapse.

Read whole story: crash.net/f1/news/157376/1/usf1_is_deadand_it_wont_come_back

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Related story:

The manager of José María López has hit out at USF1 co-founders Ken Anderson and Peter Windsor for the fiasco into which the all-American outfit has descended, for 'deceiving' the FIA, FOTA and FOM, breaking the Concorde Agreement and leaving the young Argentine ace high-and-dry on the eve of the 2010 F1 World Championship campaign.

López was allegedly informed last month of the unlikelihood of USF1 making the starting grid in time for the Bahrain Grand Prix curtain-raiser Sakhir – if indeed for the season at all, since when he and his manager Felipe McGough have been trying feverishly to secure a race or testing role with fellow newcomer Campos Meta 1 – now re-baptised Hispania Racing [see separate story – click here] – or Serbian hopeful Stefan GP.

The former Renault test driver reportedly paid USF1 $830,000 to guarantee his seat at the beleaguered North Carolina-based concern, which McGough is now endeavouring to reclaim from USF1 having broken off López's contract with the team.

That money could prove pivotal to the 26-year-old's chances of grabbing the reserve role at Hispania Racing, which looks likely to confirm GP2 Series race-winner Karun Chandhok alongside the already-signed Bruno Senna for F1 2010, but where the third driver – and thereby potentially also Friday driver – position remains open and with whose new owner José Ramón Carabante, López and his advisors have a 'good relationship'.

“We met with Ken Anderson, Peter Windsor, the representatives of [YouTube co-founder and primary USF1 investor] Chad Hurley and the team's lawyers,” McGough told news channel Ultima Vuelta. “It was a really complex situation, because we had to get them to release us from the agreement taking into account [that] the team will not be present in Bahrain and [that] it will be very difficult for them to [compete] throughout the season due to the project's delays.”

Read more: crash.net/f1/news/157382/1/lpez_manager_blasts_main_culprit_andersons_deceit

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Lewis Hamilton has announced he will no longer be managed by his dad Anthony Hamilton. The Formula One ace told the press how he wants to go back to just being his father's son without the business relationship.

The announcement has sparked a stampede of some of the world's largest management companies, vying for a slice of the driver's £20 million a year earnings. Lewis is said to be in no rush to sign a new manager although ex-racing driver and F1 pundit Martin Brundle is said to be in the frame as well as Finnish racing driver Mika Hakkinen and his former manager and current partner at Aces Management Group, Didier Coton.

Rumours as to why Anthony decided to step aside as Lewis' manager suggested the pair had fallen out although he spoke fondly of his father saying, "I am 25, I am my own man now. I've been in F1 for quite a while and I wouldn't have been able to do it without my dad. He's done a fantastic job. But he's done that job. What I am excited about is having my dad just as my dad."

The timing of the announcement comes at an odd time, with the first race of the 2010 season in just two weeks time, but Hamilton said that it was something that had been discussed for some time. His father will not be at the first few races of the season.

Click: UK.autoblog.com/2010/03/03/lewis-hamilton-splits-from-manager-dad/

"All We'll Drive"

I Support ClubWRX
    My bet is that the elder Hamilton was excellent at getting his son rides, and that's what got LH to where he is in the first place, but now that he's there, other things could be available that generally aren't - so he needs a more disco Hollywood manager to get him Rexona and Gillette ads on TV etc., that sort of thing.

Having him leave now makes perfect sense, as he's already made his cut for the 2010 race season (not bad money...) and since the season is starting up LH can start looking sodas, yogurt, shave creams, sunglasses etc. to advertise.

That's my guess.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    FIA confirms final F1 2010 entry list

Ten days from the curtain-raising Bahrain Grand Prix at Sakhir, the FIA has published the final entry list for the F1 2010 World Championship campaign – with official confirmation that USF1 will not be competing, and perhaps more surprisingly, no room at the inn either for the beleaguered American outfit's only potential replacement Stefan GP.

A short missive from the governing body revealed that 'the USF1 Team have indicated that they will not be in a position to participate in the 2010 FIA Formula One World Championship', corroborating previous reports that the financially-stricken, Ken Anderson-led operation has asked for special dispensation to defer its entry until 2011, though there was no mention as to whether or not this request will be granted. What followed, however, was arguably a little more unexpected.

Click: crash.net/f1/news/157405/1/fia_confirms_final_f1_2010_entry_list

The full, final F1 2010 entry list is as follows:

1 Jenson Button - Vodafone McLaren-Mercedes - McLaren-Mercedes
    2 Lewis Hamilton - Vodafone McLaren-Mercedes - McLaren-Mercedes
    3 Michael Schumacher - Mercedes GP Petronas Formula One Team Mercedes-Benz
    4 Nico Rosberg Mercedes - GP Petronas Formula One Team Mercedes-Benz
    5 Sebastian Vettel - Red Bull Racing Red Bull Racing Renault
    6 Mark Webber - Red Bull Racing Red Bull Racing Renault
    7 Felipe Massa - Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro - Ferrari
    8 Fernando Alonso - Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro - Ferrari
    9 Rubens Barrichello - AT&T Williams Williams-Cosworth
    10 Nico Hülkenberg - AT&T Williams Williams-Cosworth
    11 Robert Kubica - Renault F1 Team Renault
    12 Vitaly Petrov - Renault F1 Team Renault
    14 Adrian Sutil - Force India F1 Team - Force India Mercedes
    15 Vitantonio Liuzzi - Force India F1 Team - Force India Mercedes
    16 Sébastien Buemi - Scuderia Toro Rosso STR-Ferrari
    17 Jaime Alguersuari - Scuderia Toro Rosso STR-Ferrari
    18 Jarno Trulli - Lotus Racing Lotus Cosworth
    19 Heikki Kovalainen - Lotus Racing Lotus Cosworth
    20 TBA - HRT F1 Team HRT Cosworth
    21 Bruno Senna - HRT F1 Team HRT Cosworth
    22 Pedro de la Rosa - BMW Sauber F1 Team BMW Sauber-Ferrari
    23 Kamui Kobayashi - BMW Sauber F1 Team BMW Sauber-Ferrari
    24 Timo Glock - Virgin Racing Virgin Cosworth
    25 Lucas Di Grassi - Virgin Racing Virgin Cosworth
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 03-04-2010 at 04:05 AM.
    "All We'll Drive"

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

The saga that has surrounded Team US F1 has moved forward a great deal in the last 24 hours - with the American outfit and the FIA finally confirming that the team will not be on the grid in 2010.

While there remains uncertainty about its 2011 plans, with the FIA due to re-open the Formula 1 entry process in the next few days, team boss Ken Anderson remains in a state of flux about what the future holds for the Charlotte-based operation.

Although Anderson has kept deliberately silent about the situation at the team over recent weeks, he finally broke his silence today to explain what went wrong from his perspective.

In a lengthy interview with AUTOSPORT, Anderson reveals how the political turmoil in F1 last season allied to sponsorship problems in January were the main factors behind its troubles - as he cleared up speculation about links with Campos, Stefan GP and Toyota.

Q. So what is the latest situation at the team?

Ken Anderson: We are waiting to hear from the FIA.

Q. Have you not heard anything from them?

KA: We went back and forth quite a lot last week, and they finally got all the information needed on Friday and they are looking at. I am waiting for them, and we hope to move forward in the next couple of days here.

Q. So is it now guaranteed that you will not be competing this year?

KA: Yes. The way the chips fell in January, that put us behind. [Then] there was really no point in trying to show up any time this year once you have missed the testing, and there is no testing during the year. There is no point in trying to miss races and show up, just to show up. That would just look bad for everybody. It has been very difficult for all the new teams to get to the first tests - but once the racing season starts, with no testing, if you have problems it is just very difficult to solve them.

What we want to do is regroup, finish the car for 2011, be testing late summer/early fall (Autumn), and be really ready for next year. The irony of the situation is – we filed our entry in December of 2008 and we were supposed to know something by March.

We moved into this building [in Charlotte] in March, ready to go. Then, if you remember last year, that was when all hell broke loose with the FIA, FOTA, cost cap teams versus non-cost cap teams and all that. Then everybody who wanted to get into Formula 1, all the new teams, [they] tried to get in with the cost cap regulations... and we didn't get approved by the FIA until June 12. Then the Concorde Agreement wasn't signed to absolutely know that we could go forward until July 31. Losing those four months was always going to be difficult to recapture, but we were on schedule right up until mid-January, and that was when some issues arose with sponsors that kind of locked us up.

Q. So are you saying the reason for the present situation is a sponsor who pulled out in the early or middle stages of January?

KA: Yes. There was a contract that we had that didn't come through, for whatever reason. It has been a struggle for all the new teams. Even after we signed the Concorde Agreement, the next day was August 1, and it was still probably two months before word really got around that the war was over, this was the direction and there wasn't going to be a breakaway series. That was tough for sponsors – so it was difficult to get what we had. Then, when that didn't come through we were well and truly locked up.

Q. So what is the situation at the moment? You put your staff on unpaid leave yesterday?

KA: Yes.

Q. Are you expecting to hear some news soon to bring them back?

KA: I think we will get a yes or no from the FIA relatively quickly. It doesn't do anyone any good to prolong this. They have been very understanding and very helpful - and no one is happy about the situation. I certainly don't get any impression that there is any vindictiveness or they want to shut us down. We have invested a lot of time and money, and built a proper F1 facility here, and have a lot of people carrying on it.

If they [the FIA] turn us down, then we are done. We can do a really good job for next year. This year was going to damage limitation anyway. We gave it our best shot, but once you get a little bit behind then there is no catching up.

They understand, yes. We have offered solutions as to how we can be there for next year. A year ago they knew our business plan, and Charlie Whiting was here last week. We did what we said we were going to do. A couple of CFD people were here, parts were made, and companies made parts for us. There is no doubt we can make a car, the doubt is can we make it in the next 30 weeks – or however much time we needed to do it.

Q. Is it true that you offered a bond in case you did not make the start of 2011?

KA: Yes.

Read Article Click: autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81831

"All We'll Drive"

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Teams seek McLaren wing clarification

Red Bull Racing boss Christian Horner has revealed that his team and Ferrari are seeking clarification from the FIA about the legality of McLaren's rear wing design.

The design of the MP4-25 was the subject of discussion during last week's final pre-season test at Barcelona in Spain - amid suggestions that the layout of its airbox and engine cover was helping to stall the rear-wing at high-speed and delivering the car extra straight-line performance.

Now, Horner has revealed, his team and Ferrari have taken the matter to the FIA to ask whether the governing body believes it to be legal.

"There's a bit of a fuss over McLaren's rear wing," Horner said during a lunch with British newspaper journalists.

"They have a slot on it and they can pick up a lot of straight-line speed. I think it will get resolved before the first race. We've asked the FIA for clarification although I think Ferrari are probably more excited than we are to be honest."

Horner said that the introduction of wing slot-gap separators several years ago was designed to stop attempts to stall wings - but he thinks the McLaren design could be being used as a way of getting around the regulations.

Read more: autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81832

.----------------------------------------------------------

McLaren confident of wing legality

McLaren has, however, moved to play down the matter - and says it is not only sure the design is wholly within the regulations but also has questioned whether Ferrari are as upset as Red Bull Racing.

A spokesman for the Woking-based team said: "We're very confident that our car is entirely legal - and we're not aware of any protest. In fact, we've spoken to Ferrari this morning and they're not aware of any protest either."

Ferrari sources have confirmed to AUTOSPORT that the team has no intention of taking the matter further, and have ruled out the possibility of it lodging a protest.

Click: autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81836

Last edited by Weasel 555; 03-04-2010 at 08:43 AM.
    "All We'll Drive"

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Round 1 - Bahrain GP March 14,2010

Official Website:

bahraingp

Track:

bahraingp.com/en/circuit/

Last edited by Weasel 555; 03-12-2010 at 05:15 AM.
    "All We'll Drive"

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Barrichello the dark horse for 2010?

He's the longest-serving servant to the sport but Rubens Barrichello is refusing to think of himself as an also-ran for the 2010 F1 season.

The one-time team-mate of both multiple title-winner Michael Schumacher and the reigning World Champion, Jenson Button, must be sick and tired of playing the eternal bridesmaid, but whether a move to the Williams team has improved his chances of title glory is doubtful.

That hasn't deterred the 11-time Grand Prix winner though and now that he's no longer the oldest on the grid, (that pesky Schumacher chap's pipped him to that as well) perhaps he'll have an extra spring in his step.

As our video shows, he's still got he fire in his belly; if the team can give him the goods to race with, then perhaps Barrichello could also spring a few surprises.

Click to watch the video: uk.autoblog.com/2010/03/11/barrichello-the-dark-horse-for-2010/

-------------------------------------------

Whats funny and i could'nt resist makin a 'parody' of the video link picture since the blue video click link is right where his nose is and makes him look like a clown with one of the blue squeezy noses on hehehehe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails barri_parody.jpg  
    "All We'll Drive"

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Official Website:

bahraingp

Track:

bahraingp.com/en/circuit/

F1-Live.com: Bahrain /f1/motorsport/circuit/1320.html

------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian Sutil shines during first practice in Bahrain

Force India's Adrian Sutil posted the quickest time in the first practice session at F1's season-opener in Bahrain this morning.

This is where all the hard work over the winter and during testing starts to pay off and we get to see the real pace of this years cars. Sutil's time of one minute 53.583 seconds led two-time world champion Fernando Alonso by 0.325 seconds.

Mclaren were also looking strong towards the beginning of morning with Brit drivers Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button setting the pace for much of the session but finishing in fifth and sixth.

Both Red Bull and the Mercedes Team had less eventful sessions with Nic Rosberg the fastest of the Mercedes drivers in eighth while Michael Schumacher, taking part in his first race since coming out of retirement, was half a second behind in tenth.

The times are not yet a clear indicator of who is likely to be quick in qualifying tomorrow or during the race on Sunday, as the new 'no refuelling' regulation will see all the cars line up on the grid with 160kg of fuel, to last the entire race.

The second practice this afternoon will be the first time the teams will get the chance to see how their cars behave with a full load, and give them the chance to test different set up and tyre options.

Click: uk.autoblog.com/2010/03/12/adrian-sutil-shines-during-first-practice-in-bahrain/

"All We'll Drive"

Can't wait for the race it's going to be epic this season.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Michael Schumacher was vowing to improve and raise his game after he was beaten to the top spot by his team mate Nico Rosberg in this afternoon's second practice session in Bahrain.

The seven-times world champion admitted to be a little "rusty" over a one lap run, but insisted he would get better. Rosberg's lap times were 0.445 seconds quicker than second-place-man Lewis Hamilton while Schumacher was 0.494 seconds slower than his team mate in third.

Jenson Button, who enjoyed a positive second practice and largely managed to match team mate Hamilton, said, "I'm reasonably happy with the car. It's very difficult because the rear tyres go off quite quickly here, but it's the same for everyone."

The Ferrari's of Felipe Massa and Fernando Alonso finished seventh and ninth in the afternoon stint.

Click: uk.autoblog.com/2010/03/12/rosberg-still-practice-king-for-mercedes-gp/

.-------------------------------------------------------------------

Driver reaction after opening day

Ferrari
    Fernando Alonso

"A slightly different Friday to usual for me, as it was the first one with my new team. We concentrated mainly on comparing the two types of tyre, so as to be as well prepared as possible for the race on Sunday, trying to get a car that performs consistently over a long run. Obviously, with such high temperatures, tyre degradation was more rapid, especially with the rears. From what we could see, the indications we got from testing have been confirmed, with four teams that you could describe as favourites, although there could yet be a few surprises, Force India for example. The new track is not bad: it is fun, even if there are a few too many bumps which I hadn't spotted when I inspected it by bicycle."

Felipe Massa
    "We worked a lot on finding the right balance on the car in race trim and on comparing the two types of tyre, running with various fuel levels, although never going for a quick time. I am quite happy with what we have seen today, even if it is difficult to get an accurate picture of how competitive we are compared to the others. We will definitely face stiff competition from many teams, but we were preparing as well as possible for Sunday's race and tomorrow morning, we will work on qualifying. I've got a bit of a temperature today, but I feel 100% for this start to the season."

McLaren
    Lewis Hamilton

"Out on track, it's been very hot so tyre degradation of both compounds has been pretty high. But I think the degradation is something we can handle; you build it into your driving style and moderate the approach to each lap. Still, it's difficult to know what laptime to target when you're on a long run. The less you push at the beginning of a stint, the more there is left to push at the end. But it's difficult to know exactly, and we're still trying to understand that.

"The new section of track seems to be very bumpy and tricky - but everyone's in the same boat. Equally, our car feels very heavy with a high fuel-load - it doesn't want to stop under braking - but through the high-speed corners it feels quite well balanced. It's just getting the car stopped that's tricky: it doesn't stop as well as when it's on low tanks. Overall, today didn't feel too bad. We still don't really have a full understanding of where all the teams are because everyone was running different fuel-loads. As a result, the positions on today's timesheets don't really reflect overall pace too much yet."

Jenson Button
    "Today's shown us that looking after the rear tyres is very difficult here, especially on the softer compound. So you find yourself driving with a lot of oversteer through most of the stint. The new section of track is very bumpy. Turns Six and Seven are particularly tough because you're trying to brake as late as you can, and, if you do that, the car hits the ground, you bounce all over the place and it's very difficult to see where you're going. So you have to brake earlier, and more gently, so the front doesn't dip through that part of the corner - and that positions you better for the next turn.

"We're still working on our set-up - and that's not something you can really do in the second session because you're working on a tyre back-to-back programme and the track's so busy. We know where the car is now and we know where we want it to be, so there's work to be done this evening to improve things overnight. I think we did an okay job today. We can be reasonably happy with the performance of the car, although we know there are areas we still need to work on. The basic car is working well, but we're not quite there with the balance yet."

Read More: espnf1.com/bahrain/motorsport/story/10956.html

Last edited by Weasel 555; 03-13-2010 at 05:54 AM.
    "All We'll Drive"

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Bahrain Grand Prix, Sakhir – Qualifying times

Sebastian Vettel bests Ferraris to claim pole position for first race of 2010 F1 season in Bahrain.

1. Sebastian Vettel Germany Red Bull-Renault 1m 54.101s
    2. Felipe Massa Brazil Ferrari-Ferrari 1m 54.242s
    3. Fernando Alonso Spain Ferrari-Ferrari 1m 54.608s
    4. Lewis Hamilton Britain McLaren-Mercedes 1m 55.217s
    5. Nico Rosberg Germany Mercedes-Mercedes 1m 55.241s
    6. Mark Webber Australia Red Bull-Renault 1m 55.284s
    7. Michael Schumacher Germany Mercedes-Mercedes 1m 55.524s
    8. Jenson Button Britain McLaren-Mercedes 1m 55.672s
    9. Robert Kubica Poland Renault-Renault 1m 55.885s
    10. Adrian Sutil Germany Force India-Mercedes 1m 56.309s

11. Rubens Barrichello Brazil Williams-Cosworth 1m 55.330s
    12. Vitantonio Liuzzi Italy Force India-Mercedes 1m 55.653s
    13. Nico Hulkenberg Germany Williams-Cosworth 1m 55.857s
    14. Pedro de la Rosa Spain BMW Sauber-Ferrari 1m 56.237s
    15. Sebastien Buemi Switzerland Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m 56.265s
    16. Kamui Kobayashi Japan BMW Sauber-Ferrari 1m 56.270s
    17. Vitaly Petrov Russia Renault-Renault 1m 56.619s

18. Jaime Alguersuari Spain Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m 57.071s
    19. Timo Glock Germany Virgin-Cosworth 1m 59.728s
    20. Jarno Trulli Italy Lotus-Cosworth 1m 59.852s
    21. Heikki Kovalainen Finland Lotus-Cosworth 2m 00.313s
    22. Lucas di Grassi Brazil Virgin-Cosworth 2m 00.587s
    23. Bruno Senna Brazil HRT-Cosworth 2m 03.240s
    24. Karun Chandhok India HRT-Cosworth 2m 04.904s

Click: crash.net/f1/results/157677/1/bahrain_grand_prix_sakhir__qualifying_times

"All We'll Drive"