F1 2010 talk / results etc ..all in here - Page 28
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930 LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2010 talk / results etc ..all in here within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Great season finale. I was hoping for Webber but that's life. I did like that it was clean, that Vetel ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Great season finale. I was hoping for Webber but that's life. I did like that it was clean, that Vetel never found himself ahead in the points until the last GP.

I hate to admit it (I am really quite against all the new Asian GP venues as I feel there were enough existing Asian venues; yes I know money changes everything) but the circuit is very attractive and may just -- just! -- be flashy enough to compensate for utter lack of historic interest.

With Modena FC having finished below top 10 in Serie B last year and Ferrari having no titles to show, it must be a Sunday of mourning over there. Their car is both quick and solid though; in fact, their season reminds me of what Cesare Fiorio once said, "We were very fast, everything worked perfectly, and... we lost." In fact I think next year will be a Ferrari year.

The best news of all IMO is that there has not been a sequential world champion in several years. This makes the sport interesting.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Alonso just didn't have it today.

Vettel/Red Bull probably deserve it though, it has been an exciting season.
    Last edited by cavallino333; 11-14-2010 at 12:50 PM.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    was neet on the podium to have
    the new crowned 2010 champion ,the out going 2009 champion and the 2008 champion

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Vettel is an amazing talent, he will be a very hard man to beat next year, I can only hope that losing blown wings and double diffusers next year will make the Mclarens and ferraris more competitive, although the duct gave the Mclaren it's advantage and helped the Ferrari make up pace. also they have more experience with KERS than the redbull team that did not run it in 08.

I do think that barring any kind of tragedy Vettel is the favorite to win at least the next two WC.

Looking forward to next year I wonder what will be next years F-duct or double diffuser that will give that/those teams the edge.
    Last edited by SonicWagon; 11-14-2010 at 01:08 PM.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    fantastic race, so happy for the kid.Here is something that was missed on the broadcast here after they squeezed in all those ads,Alonso is seen thanking(!) Petrov

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNBLtD2eZaM
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    All they needed was some real Champagne.

Very interesting finale!
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

I'm rooting for Webber...next yr
    Bugeye Mafia #155

Friends don't let friends drive stock.
    Racing a neon is like fighting a girl: you can't brag about it if you win, and you don't want anyone to know if you lose.
    facebook

yes vettel earned this championship if the car dodnt let him down three times he would have benn champ before the race started. the car was fast all year but vettel just made it work better than webber. well see what happens in the next few months and then get ready to do it all again..great season.
    If you have everything under control you're going too slow.
    Bugeye Mafia #218 XPT gm bcs stage 2
    my mods
    HIGH MILEAGE CLUB
    ASE CERTIFIED MASTER TECH.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Gluckwunsch,Vettel!
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-us/81544.png
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Bernie Ecclestone mugged

Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone has been violently assaulted by a gang of men who stole 200,000 worth of jewellery from the billionaire.

Ecclestone's 31-year-old girlfriend Fabiana Flosi could only look on in horror as the four men kicked and punched him before making off with watches and jewellery.

The couple were attacked outside his Formula One Holdings business headquarters in Knightsbridge in London on Wednesday night.

Ecclestone was taken to hospital for treatment to a head injury. However, he was back at work on Thursday. Flosi was said to have been left 'shaken' by the attack, but was not physically harmed.

The police were called at the time, but the four muggers were able to escape before they arrived.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "We were called to reports of a man and woman who had been robbed in south west London at approximately 10.30pm on Wednesday night."

Four robbers were waiting for the pair at the building, where Ecclestone has a penthouse overlooking Hyde Park. No arrests have been made yet, but investigations are continuing. It is believed the gang may be behind a string of attacks on the rich and famous.

Click: uk.autoblog.com/2010/11/26/bernie-ecclestone-mugged

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I Support ClubWRX
    Alternative Headlines"Bernie Eccelstone mugged by Luca De Montezemelo,Dietrich Mateschitz ,Ron Dennis & Vijay Mallaya while Sir Williams ran him over in his wheel chair!"
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Having been mugged of his Hublot watch in London, Bernie Ecclestone agreed to make an advert for the watch company to be published in the Financial Times and the International Herald Tribute, December 7, 2010

Click: espnf1.com/f1/motorsport/image/35969.html?page=1
    "All We'll Drive"

That ad is hilarious, I give him credit for letting them make light of his misfortune.

Figures he'd own something tacky like a Hublot.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow, if the $10,000+ Hublot is tacky, I guess my $50 Casio sports watch is downright trailer park.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    well ray its how the watch name is spoken "you-blow"

now whats more trailer trash
    "All We'll Drive"