F1 2010 talk / results etc ..all in here - Page 23
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

This is a discussion on F1 2010 talk / results etc ..all in here within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; But they have blue flames...

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    But they have blue flames
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Heikki (sp?) did a good job with the car fire. He very calmly pulled to the side instead of going into the pits, asked for a extinguisher and put out his own fire before the fire marshals even arrived.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Very boring GP this time round. They really need to reconsider all the new courses in Asia, because none of them have any historic interest (to be expected, since they're new...) and many of them are just poor in layout -- they're technically challenging and provide amenities but they're boring to watch.

No elevation changes FTL.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

yea heikki putting out his own fire was funny, race was boring i think the tack is ok tho.. saubers looked good until they both went out. glad to see heidfeld back racing tho.
    If you have everything under control you're going too slow.
    Bugeye Mafia #218 XPT gm bcs stage 2
    my mods
    HIGH MILEAGE CLUB
    ASE CERTIFIED MASTER TECH.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Japanese Grand Prix October 8-10

Click: en.espnf1.com/japan/circuit/

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I Support ClubWRX
    yeah babe,Suzuka at last,my favourite circuit.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

So they will qualify right before the race now?
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

I Support ClubWRX
    looks like it,will they air it live?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

well I'm watching qualifying now and its not live but it is on. I am going to try and stay awake but if it appears Vettel is going to walk away with it after the midway point i might go to sleep and watch the rest in the morning.

looks like Hamilton qualified 3rd but took a 5 spot penalty for a gearbox change, he just cant catch a break, he might have had a chance of getting back in the chase if he could have started 3rd and the red bulls had issues he would be right back in it.

I'm watching it right now. I was planning to stay up and watch the race too but I'm thinking I'll just dvr it and watch it in the morning then I can speed through the asinine commercials that speed chooses for F1 races.

Good thing Hamilton got the 5 spot penalty gives Alonso a bit more of a chance in points, but then again I haven't seen the end of quali yet.
    FORZA FERRARI

Oh crap Massa got eliminated in Q2.

They need to replace Massa I think he has jumped the shark. He was never really a top driver though he had a brief time where he came close but I don't think he's been quite as good since.
    FORZA FERRARI

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    I'm watching it right now. I was planning to stay up and watch the race too but I'm thinking I'll just dvr it and watch it in the morning then I can speed through the asinine commercials that speed chooses for F1 races.

Good thing Hamilton got the 5 spot penalty gives Alonso a bit more of a chance in points, but then again I haven't seen the end of quali yet.
    want me to spoil it?

Alonso is racing against webber button and vettel at this point. Hamilton would have had this season in the bag without the last two DNF.

Looks like redbull is back in a major way.

5th for Alonso not terrible but I'd hoped for a bit better after the last few races.
    FORZA FERRARI

The real story is not the red bulls, but that bobby kubica starts 3rd in front of Alonso. The Renault engines are how much less powerful than the mercedes? I think its funny they ever complained about the Merc as their engine is obviously full of torque.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.