IRC Series I phone App...

This is a discussion on IRC Series I phone App... within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Intercontinental Rally Challenge This application, which is free to download, allows all rally fans to catch up with all the ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Cool IRC Series I phone App...

Intercontinental Rally Challenge

This application, which is free to download, allows all rally fans to catch up with all the latest news from the IRC and get up-to-the-minute information about the IRC rallies, drivers, teams and official standings.

In the fast-moving environment of rallying, every second counts: with live times from the stages and breaking news as it happens, the new IRC Rally application for iPhone is simply a must for every rally fan!

In addition to this live content, IRC Rally also features the latest pictures and provides iPhone users with practical information to map the location of the Service Park, book tickets and access the events’ official websites.

As well as being a useful companion, IRC’s latest communication tool is also adaptable and interactive: fans can modify the size of the text for their own reading comfort, share information and easily pass stories onto their friends by email or on Facebook.

With the IRC iPhone application, you too can become a part of the New Generation of rallying!

Available NOW free of charge on iTunes and at the Apple Store Apple - iPod touch - Discover apps in the App Store with Genius. or at IRC - Intercontinental Rally Challenge

IRC News: ircseries news=1449

cool
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 01-18-2010 at 07:44 AM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

Most excellent! Thanks for sharing weasel.

Edit: I see what you did there you little ninja weasel.
    Last edited by Speedette; 01-18-2010 at 08:08 AM.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar