Loeb 'just as hungry' for seventh WRC title
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Loeb 'just as hungry' for seventh WRC title within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Defending World Rally Champion Sebastien Loeb says he is as hungry and motivated as ever to fight for a seventh ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Cool Loeb 'just as hungry' for seventh WRC title

Defending World Rally Champion Sebastien Loeb says he is as hungry and motivated as ever to fight for a seventh consecutive FIA drivers' title this year - a feat which would smash the record he currently holds.

The Frenchman, 35, underlined his intentions in an EXCLUSIVE interview with wrc.com about the forthcoming 13 round season, his team-mates, rivals and his preparations for the switch to Citroen's DS3 S2000 in 2011.

Asked about his motivation to fight for a seventh title, Loeb said: "I am hungry. And the day when I am not motivated anymore I will have to stop. At the moment the motivation is still the same and I will do everything I can to try and win the championship. I will take it like I always do - one rally after another. First I have to concentrate on Sweden. Then we'll see how we go."

Loeb also revealed that he had tested Citroen's 2011 replacement for the C4 WRC - the DS3 S2000 -
    example image DS3 S2000

in France this week, and that while he felt Mikko Hirvonen would remain his chief title rival in 2010, his team-mate Dani Sordo could also be a force to be reckoned with. "Now we're at the start of a new season there will be no orders. If Dani's able to win he will win. No problem," he said.

Read exclusive Q&A click:
    WRC.com exclusive loeb interview

Last edited by Weasel 555; 01-15-2010 at 01:34 PM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Damn, that's ugly. But, if it works...

Anyway, it would sure be nice to see what he could do with a Subie...
    Stink-Eye Mob #666

2009 WRX Sedan

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.