Schumacher Back In F1
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Schumacher Back In F1 within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Michael Schumacher will make a remarkable comeback next season with the Mercedes Grand Prix team, it was confirmed on Wednesday. ...

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

Schumacher Back In F1

Michael Schumacher will make a remarkable comeback next season with the Mercedes Grand Prix team, it was confirmed on Wednesday.
    The seven-time Formula One world champion quit Grand Prix racing at the end of the 2006 season after winning an all-time record 91 races (among 154 podium finishes) and 68 pole positions. Since then he has served as a trackside consultant for Ferrari, with which he won five of his titles. Schumacher will partner with Nico Rosberg in an all-German driving squad. Many Formula One insiders had anticipated a one-season deal, but Schumacher's new contract is for three years. Mercedes bought a stake in the former Brawn GP after the season and renamed it.
    Schumacher, will 41 years old on Jan. 3, 2010.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Assuming that Brawn stays with them, it'll be a great team back together!

I had heard the rumors, but hadn't seen confirmation. Thanks for the post!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    The Kerpen native duly left, but he also left behind some unfinished business – and after his failed comeback in-place of Massa following the Brazilian's terrifying Hungaroring qualifying accident during the summer re-awakened his thirst for the fight, he is now back to finish it off.

“Mercedes Grand Prix Petronas represents a new challenge for me both in a sporting and a personal context,” Schumacher affirmed. “It is a new chapter in my racing career, and I am really looking forward to working with my old friend Ross Brawn and my companions from my days with the Mercedes Junior Programme.

crash.net/f1/news/155543/1/michael_schumacher_to_return_to_f1_with_mercedes_g p.html

--------------------
    And from BBC News UK: with video interview !

click
    BBC Sport - F1 - Michael Schumacher signs up for F1 return with Mercedes
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 12-23-2009 at 08:30 AM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

*darth vader voice* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It was obvious this was happening for a while but this is horrible. I like Schumacher so it's a lose lose situation. He does well that hurts Ferrari if he doesn't do well then all the anti-schumacher people will come out of the wood work again.

The thing I found surprising is his contract was only 7million euros. Which is a lot but not what I'd consider "schumacher money".
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.