Lotus boss threatens retirement, suicide

This is a discussion on Lotus boss threatens retirement, suicide within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Great to see sportsmen back in the sport. Fernandes said that if his F1 team fail to beat that of ...

I Support ClubWRX

Lotus boss threatens retirement, suicide

Great to see sportsmen back in the sport. Fernandes said that if his F1 team fail to beat that of Richard Branson's, he'd retire and then kill himself.

Branson offered a bet with losing terms for Fernandes being the latter would dress up as a Virgin airline stewardess. Branson said he likes Fernandes and would not like to see Fernandes kill himself in case of a loss.

This is motorsport at its finest -- unbelievably affluent jetsetters bickering through the world press and taking ridiculous to the next level. It's going to be a great season I predict.

Article:
    Branson offers Lotus F1 boss a stewardess challenge - Yahoo! News
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I love stuff like this.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    .......and .....

here to a fun 2010 F1 season
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition