New Ford Fiesta S2000 launched

This is a discussion on New Ford Fiesta S2000 launched within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; The Ford Fiesta S2000 rally car was unveiled at a launch ceremony at M-Sport's Cumbrian base in the UK today. ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Cool New Ford Fiesta S2000 launched

The Ford Fiesta S2000 rally car was unveiled at a launch ceremony at M-Sport's Cumbrian base in the UK today.

The new rally car, the culmination of nine months' hard work by the design and engineering team at M-Sport, was presented by M-Sport managing director Malcolm Wilson.

"Today is a very exciting day for us," said Wilson. "This is the first global rally car for Ford and M-Sport, I really believe that we have produced a fantastic rally car and this launch is a big step to seeing it out competing in rallies. It's the first time in five years that we have been able to offer a Ford rally car that can challenge for overall victory in national championships across the world.

"It is also the culmination of a huge amount of hard work not only by Christian Loriaux and his team, but by everyone who works at M-Sport.

"We have worked closely with Ford on this project, their best-selling road car, the new Ford Fiesta, has been a perfect base car and its award-winning styling and kinematics together with M-Sport's expertise will surely make the Fiesta S2000 a huge global success."

The Fiesta S2000 will be eligible to compete in national rally championships around the world as well as the IRC and S2000 World Cup and it is due for homologation in January 2010.

However, it will make its public debut this weekend appearing as course car at the final round of the IRC series, the Rally of Scotland.

read more: Crash.net Ford Fiesta S2000 car launched

from Autoblog.com with bigger pics
    autoblog.com/2009/11/18/ford-and-m-sport-officially-unveil-fiesta-s2000

autoblog.com/gallery/ford-and-m-sport-fiesta-s2000-rally-car/

Official Website click: Fiesta S2000.com/
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 11-19-2009 at 03:38 AM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Well done M-Sport/Ford,looks like a winner.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red