Alonso to Ferrari
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Alonso to Ferrari within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Been a lot of rumors about it but now it's official F1 : Alonso signs three-year Ferrari deal - FERRARI ...

Alonso to Ferrari

Been a lot of rumors about it but now it's official

F1 : Alonso signs three-year Ferrari deal - FERRARI - F1-Live.com

Kimi's contract ends early Alonso signs a 3 year deal. For some reason people on the Ferrari club forum seem really angry about this there's all kinds of conspiracy threads involving claims that Santander bought Alonso's drive. I don't know, Alonso has his issues but he's still a damn good driver and I think Ferrari could do a lot worse. It's not as if Kimi was another Schumacher after all.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The driver's dance has begun. Wonder if Kovy will have a drive next year..
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    just wait till Alonso asks his team-mate to crash so he can win a gp ala piquet
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

so many seat changes i guess well just have to wait and see where everyone ends up. but fernando and massa is a good team but on the other hand so is hamilton and kimi its going to be very interesting..
    If you have everything under control you're going too slow.
    Bugeye Mafia #218 XPT gm bcs stage 2
    my mods
    HIGH MILEAGE CLUB
    ASE CERTIFIED MASTER TECH.

Welcome to 'Silly Season'.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Alonso can do once he's back in a competitive car.

Might have to wait another year or two, based on the season so far this year.
    Stink-Eye Mob #666

2009 WRX Sedan

I Support ClubWRX
    roberto can't drive a nail...
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Banned
    Fernando Alonso will be able to attend the Ferrari World Finals in Valencia this weekend, after the Renault team allowed the Spaniard to be at the event with his new team. Alonso, who will drive for Ferrari from next season, was in doubt for the Spanish event as he still has contractual obligations with Renault.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.