October 9th - 11th 2009 - SCCA National RallyCross Championship at the US Truck Driving school in Fountain Colorado
Colorado RallyCross is hosting the 2009 SCCA RallyCross National Championship event October 9-11 at the U.S. Truck Driving School in spectacular Fountain, Colorado. Don't miss this opportunity to compete against the nation's top rallycross drivers. We're expecting 100+ competitors at this year's championship, with close competition in all classes. Here are a few details about the event:
* Register online at www.scca.com. Early entry fee is $100. Fee increases to $140 after September 25;
* There are no pre-qualifications to compete, but you are required to have a SCCA membership.
* Not planning to compete? Volunteer!! We can sure use your help. Volunteers will receive a free rallycross entry to one event in the 2010 Colorado RallyCross season. Please contact Ken Cashion if you would like to volunteer;
* Get some real numbers and class letters for your car -- no blue tape. You're absolutely not gonna make the cover of SportsCar magazine with ugly tape numbers! Spend a few bucks at your local sign shop on some magnetic vinyl and make your own numbers;
* Make sure your car is legal for your class. All cars will be inspected by other competitors prior to the first run, so check the Rules link above if you aren't sure about a modification;
* Food vendor will be on site throughout the event, so you can grab breakfast, lunch and snacks. Plenty of bathrooms and toilet paper. Our friends from SCCA Solo/autocross are providing additional timing equipment, PA system, cones, equipment and volunteers. Compressed air will be available. We're planning to use a water truck too, unless it snows. : )
* Friday, October 9 - registration check in, barbecue and test & tune session;
* Saturday, October 10 - run two courses (north & south), planning on four run groups, dinner at the end of the day;
* Sunday, October 11 - one course (the big one!), lunch and awards ceremony in early afternoon.
* All drivers who sign up will get a free entry for November 7th at CORE!
Check the SCCA website for more details and updates. This will be an awesome event, so don't miss it!
Pre-registration can be filled out here
$100 early entry fee
$140 Late entry fee after September 25
Further RallyCross Information:
Photos can be found here and here
Mailing list with up to date info/questions