Best rally year - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Best rally year within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It is def a good thing to get upto TON. My gf was always pretty good on driving and then ...

It is def a good thing to get upto TON.

My gf was always pretty good on driving and then went there and i saw huge improvement in only 4 days. She is now building her own FWD Impreza coupe that will debut at the next rally, Black River Stages.

Black River Stages would be a good rally for you to get to. Right now it has a total of 50 competitors including the bikes and we are still about 4-6 weeks out from the rally. There will likely be a fwe more entries carrying the list to 60+ competitors.

Rallies really cant happen without volunteer workers. If you come you should work so you can get a chance to see the action up close, drive some of the stages and meet many of the crews that will be there including our 3 car team, Team Broken of Broken Motorsports. Team Broken Racing

You can sign up to work the rally here: Black River Stages Rally 2009

And any other info on the rally: Black River Stages Rally 2009
    93' Impreza Open class rally car / 94' Impreza LS wagon /02' WRX Prod AWD rally car = DEAD 2011 WRX sedan rally car coming soon

74' 914 ...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^ Billy, cheers & thanks for posting and the info mate

<qwik hijack> how is erika's impreza build coming along ?
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Quote Originally Posted by RS22b View Post
    It is def a good thing to get upto TON.

My gf was always pretty good on driving and then went there and i saw huge improvement in only 4 days. She is now building her own FWD Impreza coupe that will debut at the next rally, Black River Stages.

Black River Stages would be a good rally for you to get to. Right now it has a total of 50 competitors including the bikes and we are still about 4-6 weeks out from the rally. There will likely be a fwe more entries carrying the list to 60+ competitors.

Rallies really cant happen without volunteer workers. If you come you should work so you can get a chance to see the action up close, drive some of the stages and meet many of the crews that will be there including our 3 car team, Team Broken of Broken Motorsports. Team Broken Racing

You can sign up to work the rally here: Black River Stages Rally 2009

And any other info on the rally: Black River Stages Rally 2009
    +1 for Black River Stages. I'll be there co-driving in a P2 class AWD Impreza (NA motor).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12