Best rally year - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Best rally year within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It is def a good thing to get upto TON. My gf was always pretty good on driving and then ...

It is def a good thing to get upto TON.

My gf was always pretty good on driving and then went there and i saw huge improvement in only 4 days. She is now building her own FWD Impreza coupe that will debut at the next rally, Black River Stages.

Black River Stages would be a good rally for you to get to. Right now it has a total of 50 competitors including the bikes and we are still about 4-6 weeks out from the rally. There will likely be a fwe more entries carrying the list to 60+ competitors.

Rallies really cant happen without volunteer workers. If you come you should work so you can get a chance to see the action up close, drive some of the stages and meet many of the crews that will be there including our 3 car team, Team Broken of Broken Motorsports. Team Broken Racing

You can sign up to work the rally here: Black River Stages Rally 2009

And any other info on the rally: Black River Stages Rally 2009
    93' Impreza Open class rally car / 94' Impreza LS wagon /02' WRX Prod AWD rally car = DEAD 2011 WRX sedan rally car coming soon

74' 914 ...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^ Billy, cheers & thanks for posting and the info mate

<qwik hijack> how is erika's impreza build coming along ?
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Quote Originally Posted by RS22b View Post
    It is def a good thing to get upto TON.

My gf was always pretty good on driving and then went there and i saw huge improvement in only 4 days. She is now building her own FWD Impreza coupe that will debut at the next rally, Black River Stages.

Black River Stages would be a good rally for you to get to. Right now it has a total of 50 competitors including the bikes and we are still about 4-6 weeks out from the rally. There will likely be a fwe more entries carrying the list to 60+ competitors.

Rallies really cant happen without volunteer workers. If you come you should work so you can get a chance to see the action up close, drive some of the stages and meet many of the crews that will be there including our 3 car team, Team Broken of Broken Motorsports. Team Broken Racing

You can sign up to work the rally here: Black River Stages Rally 2009

And any other info on the rally: Black River Stages Rally 2009
    +1 for Black River Stages. I'll be there co-driving in a P2 class AWD Impreza (NA motor).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.