found my own personal rally track...

This is a discussion on found my own personal rally track... within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so i was going for a cruise and i finally decided to adventure into this not yet abandoned gravel pit... ...

found my own personal rally track...

so i was going for a cruise and i finally decided to adventure into this not yet abandoned gravel pit... long story short i found a playground. a friend with a wrx and i drove around for quite a while, i wouldnt normally condone that activity but it was so damn fun. (btw it was on sunday when no workers or anyone was there, im not too foolish) anyone out there ever do that or try that?
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

a couple of buddies of mine showed me to a place near tomah, wi... old logging trails that are basically abandonned. its where the pic for my av was taken. miles of roads, covered in a sand dirt mixture, absolutely nuts. a few other pics of that day:

Matthew's Subaru Rally Cross!!! Photo Album - MySpace Photos

and as far as i know perfectly legal.

agfain, as far as i know. kinda regretted it afterward though, my car took a hell of a beating, like a week after i bought it, but its banged up already so i didn't lose too much sleep over it. drifting, jumps all kinds of crazy ****. all wooded and narrow like those wrc courses you see in europe.

wow yeah that would be a lot of fun. theres still bulldozers and stuff at the pit i go to but whatever im not hurting anything. yeah that track looks pretty sick as well, nice find
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->