De gp

This is a discussion on De gp within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; OK just watched the German GP and IMO a great race. Good to see someone new up front, don't know ...

I Support ClubWRX

De gp

OK just watched the German GP and IMO a great race. Good to see someone new up front, don't know what happened to Hamilton but he rocketed past everyone, it was an amazing start (but he could not make it stick and then got a puncture so game over).

Massa made a good day of it, it looks very encouraging for Ferrari again - and McLaren are also coming up again. Alonso was dangerous as always but I wonder if that's him rather than the car, since he cannot seem to get it past row 2 yet he's a known good developer.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i missed the race. Is there anywhere online where i can watch it?

It was a good race, it was cool to see Webber win and a good 1/2 for Red Bull

I was happy to see Massa on the podium finally, though Domenicali now says they are going to concentrate on the 2010 car so I think that's about as good as it's going to get this season. Thir is still an improvement over where we were at the beginning.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.