Oregon Trail Rally results

This is a discussion on Oregon Trail Rally results within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Subaru driver Travis Pastrana won for the third time in four outings this season, taking first in the Oregon Trail ...

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

Oregon Trail Rally results

Subaru driver Travis Pastrana won for the third time in four outings this season, taking first in the Oregon Trail Rally last weekend.

Pastrana, co-driving with Christian Edstrom for Subaru Rally Team USA, recorded a time of 1 hour, 37 minutes 26.1 seconds in their Subaru WRX STi to beat Rockstar Energy’s Tanner Foust and co-driver Chrissie Beavis. They finished 3.6 seconds ahead of the Polish team of Andi Mancin and co-driver Maciej Wislawski.

Subaru Rally Team USA’s Dave Mirra and co-driver Derek Ringer won the competitive Super Production class and were sixth overall.

The rally took place over 100 miles through twisty forest roads and open farmland, and spectators turned out in force to watch the event at Portland International Raceway and Mount Hood, the two main viewing areas.

Teams at this event are also eyeing competition at the X Games this summer. Six drivers are invited, and there are four spots open to top-scoring competitors after the first five rounds of the series. Pastrana, Ken Block, Andrew Comrie-Picard, Foust, Dave Mirra and Matt Johnson are expected to return to the Los Angeles event. Mancin and Piotr Wiktorcszyk are among the top contenders for the remaining positions.

Rally America will also extend X Games invitations to two additional “at-large” drivers, who have not yet been named.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Well, at least nobody died of dysentery this time around.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats to Travis and Christian
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition