June issue GRM conducts "extreme" street tire test - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on June issue GRM conducts "extreme" street tire test within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Big Sky WRX 8" wheel I'd keep the offset in the 46-48 et range- as long as ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Sky WRX View Post
    8" wheel I'd keep the offset in the 46-48 et range- as long as you don't go too wide on the tire you should be fine

play around w/ this site

Tire/Wheel Combination Calculator
    Thanks

I'll probably get on Nasty Sock, and see if anyone has done the 18x8 rpf1's on a WRX with stock struts.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Went with the Dunlops.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Wrinklechops
    This may not be applicable to the high-dollar summer tires, but I am extremely impressed by my $91 Yokohama S.drives.

Please ignore the horrible stock rim paint job that Discount Tire destroyed + the sloppy mess they left on:

Granted, I just made the switch on stock rims and came off my Hankook Winter Pikes, but still.

S.drives were ranked pretty high on the lower end price range on Tirerack, so I went with 'em.

That said, the only thing I would probably switch from the S.drives to is the RE-11s, like Sinister. That's only if I can get some 17x8 wheels sometime this year.

S.drives look hot to me, but they're the first set of real summer performance tires I've ever had.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12