The Subaru's of Targa

This is a discussion on The Subaru's of Targa within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; The Targa Newfoundland is a tough five day tarmac rally held every fall on the island of Newfoundland,Canada. There usually ...

The Subaru's of Targa

The Targa Newfoundland is a tough five day tarmac rally held every fall on the island of Newfoundland,Canada.

There usually is an exciting group of Subaru's,here is a link to last years bunch....

Subaruclub.ca - View topic - Brian Quig Gordon?????

Make note of the WRX STI RA(the 2 door one)from UK,the Subaru of Canada spare rally car(same as the one that won the Canadian Championship last year,except for a different trans)and the DC shoes car.

I got to take the DC shoes car for a little spin last year....BIG power with the setup they were running at that time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Paul,
    thank you for the info
    one day i'd like to make it there myself for Targa as it always looks like a awesome event and great people of Newfoundland
    have been a few times visiting to St.Johns working on cruise ships
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition