WRC Ireland Jan 29-Feb 1 -talk/results spoiler*
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRC Ireland Jan 29-Feb 1 -talk/results spoiler* within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; After the short, seven-week winter break, World Rally Championship action resumes in Ireland this week.It is also the first round ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Cool WRC Ireland Jan 29-Feb 1 -talk/results spoiler*

After the short, seven-week winter break, World Rally Championship action resumes in Ireland this week.It is also the first round of the JWRC.

Official Website: rallyireland.org/

Entry List: http://www.rallyireland.org/pdfs/200...list-(GMA).pdf
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 01-27-2009 at 06:05 AM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    The FIA World Rally Championship has introduced a number of new measures for the 2009 season, which aim to reduce costs whilst raising the sporting challenge and increasing media coverage.

To reduce costs, the maximum number of technicians/mechanics per team permitted to work on the cars in the main service park is now eight. Formerly it was 12. In the remote service zones, four mechanics/technicians are permitted to work on each car; these persons may be different at each location.

For Manufacturers and Manufacturer Teams the number of chassis for both testing and competing in registered events has been reduced from ten to eight.

The number of test days for a Manufacturer and Manufacturer Team has been reduced further and reflects the reduction in events on the calendar.

Before the start of the season, Manufacturers and Manufacturer Teams must nominate the linked events where they will use the same engine. A maximum of four engine links must be nominated.

To raise the sporting challenge and increase interest, organisers are permitted to run mixed surface events. One surface must however be used on two consecutive days.

To increase flexibility for the organisers and help take the event to a wider audience, the maximum total stage distance has been increased from 360 km to 400 km.

To further enhance safety, it is now mandatory for all drivers and co-drivers competing in FIA Championship events to wear FIA approved head restraints.

From 2009, co-drivers in the FIA Junior and Production Car World Rally Championships will be awarded a world title.

Should a rally counting towards any of the World Championships not be able to be run in its entirety, full points will be awarded based on the established classification.

A world ranking for rally drivers will be trialled during the 2009 season for potential introduction in 2010. Established weekly by the FIA, it will be based on the results achieved in all FIA Rally Championship events and FIA authorised Trophies, Challenges and Cups.

The FIA World Rally Championship Commission will further study other areas of cost management for introduction either during the year or for 2010.

E.A. CAPSIS International

rally-live 09WRC Rule changes
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 01-27-2009 at 06:06 AM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

No Petter and Chris Atkinson in a Citroen!...Did the sun come up in the west today? This year is certainly going to be a very different animal. Don't know who to root for.
    Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Steven Wright

This went over big huh?
    Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Steven Wright

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    I would have posted the results etc ...but alas my laptop ran outta battery power then i came to find out my power supply was knackered ! so had to order a new supply and finally received it today !
    I even missed the whole event too
    oh wells bummed!
    "All We'll Drive"

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    World Rally Drivers' Championship (after 1 of 12 rounds):

1. Sebastien Loeb Citroen Total WRT C4 WRC 10 points
    2. Daniel Sordo Citroen Total WRT C4 WRC 8 points
    3. Mikko Hirvonen BP Ford Abu Dhabi Focus RS WRC 08 6 points
    4. Henning Solberg Stobart Ford Focus RS WRC 08 5 points
    5. Chris Atkinson Citroen Junior Team C4 WRC 4 points
    6. Sebastien Ogier Citroen Junior Team C4 WRC 3 points
    7. Matthew Wilson Stobart Ford Focus RS WRC 08 2 points
    8. Khalid Al Qassimi BP Ford Abu Dhabi Focus RS WRC 08 1 point

World Rally Manufacturers' Championship (after 1 of 12 rounds):

1. Citroen Total WRT 18 points
    2. BP Ford Abu Dhabi WRT 8 points
    = Stobart VK M-Sport Ford RT 8 points
    4. Citroen Junior Team 5 points

Junior World Rally Championship (for drivers) (after 1 of 8 rounds):

1. Aaron Burkart Suzuki Swift S1600 10 points
    2. Martin Prokop Citroen C2 S1600 8 points
    3. Simone Bertolotti Suzuki Swift S1600 6 points
    4. Yoann Bonato Suzuki Swift Sport 5 points
    5. Kevin Abbring Renault Clio R3 4 points
    6. Luca Griotti Renault Clio R3 3 points

Crash.Net - Standings
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 02-04-2009 at 03:49 AM.
    "All We'll Drive"

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Next Round WRC Norway - Feb 12-15

Official Website: rallynorway.com/en/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2010web.jpg   Dec31_746pm_UKweaselweb.jpg  
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 01-01-2010 at 11:17 AM.
    "All We'll Drive"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.