how do you do a burnout - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on how do you do a burnout within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I can't believe you people. You are all so mean. The poor guy just wants to know how to do ...

I can't believe you people. You are all so mean. The poor guy just wants to know how to do burnouts like Knight Rider or drift around the circular ramp that goes to the top floor of the parking deck at the airport so he can watch the "aero-planes". We all know there is a simple solution to this...a trick that every Subaru owner knows that is against the code to post on a thread. So instead, I submit this solution. It's so simple yet involves science. Ice. Find ice. Or better yet. Wait until ice finds you. Then, go skiing and on your way back put your AWD car (or 2000 4WD Ford Ranger) through a fence. Not just any fence, it's got to be a throughbred racing horse fence because then if you kill one, you'll be responsible for three generations of breeding potential. Dude, you should have seen me drift that Ranger though...eat my sideways driving shorts Mark Walberg's little known brother!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Please...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 14.1993.powter.jpg  
    An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. You would never see an ‘Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order’ sign, just ‘Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.’ - Mitch Hedberg

How'd you find my mom's book? I thought that was out of print years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by CadetARP View Post
    I can't believe you people. You are all so mean. The poor guy just wants to know how to do burnouts like Knight Rider or drift around the circular ramp that goes to the top floor of the parking deck at the airport so he can watch the "aero-planes". We all know there is a simple solution to this...a trick that every Subaru owner knows that is against the code to post on a thread. So instead, I submit this solution. It's so simple yet involves science. Ice. Find ice. Or better yet. Wait until ice finds you. Then, go skiing and on your way back put your AWD car (or 2000 4WD Ford Ranger) through a fence. Not just any fence, it's got to be a throughbred racing horse fence because then if you kill one, you'll be responsible for three generations of breeding potential. Dude, you should have seen me drift that Ranger though...eat my sideways driving shorts Mark Walberg's little known brother!
    Thank you so much for that!

this is my first AWD car and I bought it for the main purpose of not sliding, slipping, or spinning.

I think a newer generation is coming out that has no idea what AWD does......

Quote Originally Posted by CadetARP View Post
    How'd you find my mom's book? I thought that was out of print years ago.
    I've been around
    An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. You would never see an ‘Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order’ sign, just ‘Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.’ - Mitch Hedberg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123