epic fail

This is a discussion on epic fail within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well i visit the sdrev forums a lot and found this from about two days ago, this guy who supposedly ...

epic fail

well i visit the sdrev forums a lot and found this from about two days ago, this guy who supposedly has a "600+ hp saleen mustang" got shat on by a 478 hp camaro at 1/5 the cost of his mustang, the guys goes on and on, just read it, its hilarious, 1200+ posts in 2 days... oh man haha

Chads 2nd reality check from a mustang owner - SDREV - San Diego Regional Enthusiast Vehicles

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Listen though, his car cost $50 grand, he never gave permission for the videos or any photos of him or his car to be posted on the internet, he demands that the admins remove the material, "M" stands for "Muscle," and he's got a lawyer.

Sounds reasonable to me.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

what a baby. theres always a faster car out there.

lolz, troll he be.
    TEH KILLZOR PANDA WRX.
    Mods - Cardomain
    Me - Myspace

epic revelation, some people ran ips and... chad and the 600hp guy are the same person!

I Support ClubWRX
    Fantastic stuff!
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

DUB
    Quote Originally Posted by umopp View Post
    epic revelation, some people ran ips and... chad and the 600hp guy are the same person!