Racing at the track today
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Racing at the track today within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys/girls whats up.. got a quick question.. im racing on the track tonight in florida and i might race ...

Racing at the track today

hey guys/girls whats up.. got a quick question.. im racing on the track tonight in florida and i might race on the str**t tommorow night.. but this is what i ask. Im racing a fellow STi tonight at the track. He has TBE and a 80 shot and he is only pushing 8-10psi. my mods are TBE,FMIC, 100% Meth @21.95psi and Street Tuned.. Very well i might add.. they say he might chicken out because it is a 1/8 and he will def show up to race on the street if he chickens out. Every one out here says i will get him. my car is very quick
    2006 STi
    412WHP--407WTQ tuned by Bobby @ PRE in Portland

2005 R1 10.26 @ 129.4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sorry about that its a rex with a 80 shot @16psi
    2006 STi

2005 R1 10.26 @ 129.4

I'm going to have to say that whoever goes faster is going to be the winner in end.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    I'm going to have to say that whoever goes faster is going to be the winner in end.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

DUB
    Quote Originally Posted by speed13a View Post
    .....im racing on the track tonight in Florida and i might race on the str**t tomorrow night....he will def show up to race on the street.....
    I hope you get arrested tomorrow night and your car is crushed into a cube.

Actually, I would feel bad for the car.

I Support ClubWRX
    who you calling a girl?

"Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    i'm going to have to say that whoever goes faster is going to be the winner in end.
    +1
    King Dustin
    Bugeye Mafia # 195
    Cobb Stage 2
    2002 PSM WRX

"
    Life's simple, you make choices and you don't look back. "

I was thinking about starting a thread with the title of 'going to the track', or something like that, but then just boasting that I would probably just do it on the street instead. That way I endanger myself and the world, but there is no paper proving who won or who ran what so I can just embellish the story to immortalize myself in coming days, weeks, months and years.

And another thought; If ClubWRX has a motorsports section, maybe they should have another section that has nothing to do with real racing, but street racing, dealing drugs to grade school kids, random acts of torture and murder as well as other similar illegal activities and call it "Felony Central".
    I have a post in mind that I wouldn't mind being moved there.

Being a little more serious, just keep calling him a total pansie until he is willing to race you at the track, the only place that "racing" actually takes place.

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    ^^^
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Banned
    Wannaber just murdered the street racer.

Bring it to the track!

well people... i never said i was not going to the track.. i made 5 passes at the track on friday and i did alright.. trapped at 88mph and had a 7.78.. the track was very sticky... best 60ft was 1.74 .. all i was saying was the rex didnt want to race on the track and wanted to race on the street.. i raced him on the street twice from a 20 roll since he needed a roll to spray and it wasnt a good race i won both times i have vid.. i like running on the track because it IS safer. but you "people" that put on a show pretending that you dont street race or have street raced in some shape or form can continue to say what you want. but everyone has there opinion.. i dont go and pick races on the street.. people call people out on the forum over here in Fl and you can race.. every friday on the track or if you want to race from a roll.. the F-250's in the back and the motorcycle in the middle block everything and you race up ahead.
    2006 STi

2005 R1 10.26 @ 129.4

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    ^^^ That was the lamest explaination i've ever heard in my entire life. Have fun with your street racing.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

no ones trying to give anyone an explanation.. i posted my time for my 1/8 mile run and that was it. not trying to be an a$$ to anyone like you guys r to me and i have been a member for a while on this forum.. but its all good.. no one on this forum has ever street raced and doesnt do it anymore.. i got it now.
    2006 STi

2005 R1 10.26 @ 129.4

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by speed13a View Post
    well people... i never said i was not going to the track.. i made 5 passes at the track on friday and i did alright.. trapped at 88mph and had a 7.78.. the track was very sticky... best 60ft was 1.74 .. all i was saying was the rex didnt want to race on the track and wanted to race on the street.. i raced him on the street twice from a 20 roll since he needed a roll to spray and it wasnt a good race i won both times i have vid.. i like running on the track because it IS safer. but you "people" that put on a show pretending that you dont street race or have street raced in some shape or form can continue to say what you want. but everyone has there opinion.. i dont go and pick races on the street.. people call people out on the forum over here in Fl and you can race.. every friday on the track or if you want to race from a roll.. the F-250's in the back and the motorcycle in the middle block everything and you race up ahead.
    what was the 1/4 time/trap?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.