WRC New Zealand Aug28-31 talk/results spoiler** - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRC New Zealand Aug28-31 talk/results spoiler** within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Can't anybody stop him?...Oh and congrats to the Tiger Woods of rallying....

Can't anybody stop him?...Oh and congrats to the Tiger Woods of rallying.
    An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. You would never see an ‘Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order’ sign, just ‘Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.’ - Mitch Hedberg

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    just remember he only won because ford had such bad luck on the last couple of stages !
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    NZ Rally highlights:
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Citroen goes out of their way to shun tactics at gravel rallies. I think it was rally jordan where the citroen boss declares (frawnch accent) "How you say, is not sport."

As soon as it is to their advantage to play tactics they pretend to have starter problems, just long enough so when they finally "push start" the car they are just late enough to the stage start to get a needed 30 second penalty.

Then Loeb and citroen stop acting and just slow at the end of the day's final stage to get behind Mikko and Jarri for day 3. Even Mikko commented it was a ballsy move for the citroen team considering their apparent stance on tactics.

Good rally. Glad to see citroen knocked off their moral high horse. Like they wouldn't take advantage of the rules to win just like every other team.
    ~Selah

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Just got done watching it.. what a heartbreaking rally for Ford. It was pretty exciting though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12