Craig Jones: 1985-2008 World Superbike

This is a discussion on Craig Jones: 1985-2008 World Superbike within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; We're saddened to report the passing of 23 year-old motorcycle racer Craig Jones from Northwich, Cheshire. Jones was a seasoned ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Post Craig Jones: 1985-2008 World Superbike

We're saddened to report the passing of 23 year-old motorcycle racer Craig Jones from Northwich, Cheshire. Jones was a seasoned rider, having been part of the World Superbike and Supersport scene for the past five years. His untimely death was the result of an accident during the FIM Supersport World Championship race at Brands Hatch which took place on Sunday, August 3. During the crash, Jones was unavoidably hit by the rider directly following him after high-siding his Team Parkalgar Honda CBR600. According to reports, Jones sustained serious head injuries in the crash, leading to his death on the morning of Monday August 4. Our condolences go out to his family and friends.

Autoblog.com Craig Jones

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    rip
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

RIP Craig
    It takes some big balls to do what those guys do on two wheels, knowing the risks you take. Death or serious injuries are only a tank slapper away... I know I could never do that, I will stick to my four wheels, I love to watch it though
    2004 PSM WRX VF39'd and loving it.
    1979 Camaro Z28 383 stroker
    1993 Silverado 6.5 TD "Old Smokey"
    1974 Honda CB750 cafe racer project
    blObeye SYNDICATE #88
    "In art, as in love, instinct is enough."