HU GP: Ferraris are Italian cars.

This is a discussion on HU GP: Ferraris are Italian cars. within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just finished watching the Hungarian GP. I felt really bad for Massa, he had lightning speed but at the end ...

I Support ClubWRX

HU GP: Ferraris are Italian cars.

Just finished watching the Hungarian GP. I felt really bad for Massa, he had lightning speed but at the end of a day, on his nose cone it still says "FIAT." Raikkonen was amazing toward the end too, and given a team mate's car that worked plus apparently a front suspension on his own that worked, he'd have simply flown by Glock. I'm glad it worked out for both Kovalainen and Glock though.

Where was Lewis Hamilton and who is Fernando Alonso?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm very pleased for Heiki and Timo. Good to see the youngsters doing well.

Yeah, Ferrari had a bad day, but they are traditionally pretty reliable on the racetrack. No small feat..given how close to the edge those engines are, and how long they have to last, I'm amazed that we don't see more KABLAMMO!'s.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    With the change to multi-event drivelines everyone has had to figure out how to get stuff to run more than 2 hours, and it's great. They used to have qualification-only engines meant to last 20 minutes, and now they run stuff for 2 GPs. Amazing.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Those engines are no joke... everything has to be perfect... and yeah, I am also surprised there are not more explosions and such!