2nd highest hp 350z impressive!

This is a discussion on 2nd highest hp 350z impressive! within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So a guy I know has been working on his Z and wants a dyno queen and to push some ...

2nd highest hp 350z impressive!

So a guy I know has been working on his Z and wants a dyno queen and to push some boundries. Well he smashed them. So far the only other Z we know of making this kinda HP is injected perfomaces drag car that runs 8's and about 1300hp. He runs 700 ish for the streets but has a map which bumps up the psi big time and does 1197hp! Sry for the bad vid i had a cheap radio shack hand held cam. Gonna get the dyno sheets soon too. Waiting for him to email me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Any other information on this car like a mod list or dynosheet, or maybe a video showing the power? Right now it just seems to be a loud 350z.

He is at work tonight but said he will get the Dyno's tommorow. He is kinda secretive on the exact setup tho i know its a stroked 4.3l with lots of other work done. He runs a 305 width tire on the street with the lowest hp map selected. He refused to turn it up when i asked. Said it wasnt safe on the street. Ill talk to him later and see what else i can find out.

Sounds like he knows what he's doing, as far as running a 305 and not wanting to be unsafe on the street. At least a ballpark guesstimate for what kind of turbo(s) he's running would be cool