2nd highest hp 350z impressive!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2nd highest hp 350z impressive! within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So a guy I know has been working on his Z and wants a dyno queen and to push some ...

2nd highest hp 350z impressive!

So a guy I know has been working on his Z and wants a dyno queen and to push some boundries. Well he smashed them. So far the only other Z we know of making this kinda HP is injected perfomaces drag car that runs 8's and about 1300hp. He runs 700 ish for the streets but has a map which bumps up the psi big time and does 1197hp! Sry for the bad vid i had a cheap radio shack hand held cam. Gonna get the dyno sheets soon too. Waiting for him to email me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Any other information on this car like a mod list or dynosheet, or maybe a video showing the power? Right now it just seems to be a loud 350z.

He is at work tonight but said he will get the Dyno's tommorow. He is kinda secretive on the exact setup tho i know its a stroked 4.3l with lots of other work done. He runs a 305 width tire on the street with the lowest hp map selected. He refused to turn it up when i asked. Said it wasnt safe on the street. Ill talk to him later and see what else i can find out.

Sounds like he knows what he's doing, as far as running a 305 and not wanting to be unsafe on the street. At least a ballpark guesstimate for what kind of turbo(s) he's running would be cool

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.